1️⃣: Introduction

Sunday November 5, 2017

Paris

"It's officially one week until we go to Numb The Pain Tour to see Youngboy fine ass." I said to my sister sky as we finished packing our stuff.

Since we planned on going to the mall to pick up our last minute things for Texas.

"Fuck a youngboy, give me Ben." Skylar said folding a pair of pants to put it in her suitcase.

"Oh, you got a thing for lor Ben? With his ugly ass, never seen no nigga belly button look like a black Cheerio." I replied laughing.

"Get your shit and get the fuck out. I'm sick of you." She said as she pointed to the door.

"Never that deep." I said as I rolled my eyes and grabbed my Gucci suitcase and walked out.

I took a quick shower and put on some shorts and a tank top.

I then laid on my bed and scroll through Instagram as re-runs of martin played on the Television.

I received a text message from my best friend Briana, we been friends since sand box days by McCulloh Homes Projects. We done seen it all together, shoot outs, robberies, and fights.

You name it, me and my sister never really had much when we was little going into our teenagers years. But my momma always found a way, wasn't until the beginning of our sophomore year in high school that shit was finally looking good for us.

Our mother was able to buy her first house on Garrison not even a year later we moved to Baltimore county into a better neighborhood. Ain't too many young people was able to make it out the hood thanks to their parents.

Through it all my Bestfriend, Briana never fold. That was part of the reason I'll never change on her no matter what. Shit friends like that was hard to come by.

I'm Paris, I was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland

I'm Paris, I was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland. I'm currently 17, I'll be turning 18 in July on the 21st.  I have a younger sister name Skylar, who just turned 17 in the month of August.

We're the real definition of 'sister goals' I'm going full speed about her.

My mother always taught us, 'if we don't anybody else in the world. We will always have each other.' that quote stuck with us for years.

We had not choice either we was all we got other then our mother. I drifted of the sleep as episodes of Martin played in my now dark room.

Monday November 6, 2017

I woke up and quickly looked at the clock silently praying it wasn't 6:30 am I could use a little bit of sleep.

Sure enough it was 6:30 am, I huffed and puff. I had to get up, my teeth wasn't going brush itself and damn sure my body wasn't going wash it self.

By this time sky was still sleep, I always let her sleep longer then I did for the simple fact she always get her stuff ready for school the night before.

After finishing up my morning routine I was now drying myself off and preparing to but my clothes on. I decided on something cute but yet comfortable, Baltimore weather ain't no joke.

I was finally finish and it was time to wake Skylar up. Of course she wasn't a morning person, "Sky wake up."

She smacked her lips and turned the other way, trying to avoid to get up. I deal with this every morning trying to wake her up.

"Give me 5 more minutes Paris." She yarned out.

"Girl if you don't wake the fuck up." my mom said as she walked passed sky room.

Skylar rolled her eyes at the sound of our mothers voice, before throwing a mini tantrum.

"Girl all that is unnecessary." I said as I rolled my eyes and walked out her room.

I walked down stairs to finish up my homework, 40 minutes had passed, and it was now 7:10. Skylar was coming down the stairs as we both met half way at the door and we was on our way.

Once we arrived at school we said goodbye and went our separate ways.

As I walked up the steps to Mervo High School, I so happen to spot my bestfriend.

"Hi Bri." I said hugging her.

"Hi Paris, you look so pretty stink." she said looking me up and down.

"I know, take my picture." I told her as she smiled while rolling her eyes and grabbing my phone.

❤️    💬   ↗️Liked by @itsbribitch, @_woahike, @girlhefunny1, and 799 others

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by @itsbribitch, @_woahike, @girlhefunny1, and 799 others

@askabout.paris: he digging me like a frozen cup 💕🤷🏽‍♀️
_______________________

After talking with my Bestfriend for a good five minutes the bell finally rung. Letting us know it's time for class.

"See you later, I love you." I shouted out to her as we parted ways.

"I love you too Paris."

"Just one more week until we be out of Baltimore." I said to myself as walked downstairs to my class.

_____________________
So this is my first book I hope you guys like it so far. Comment some stuff I should improve on and let me know some events you will like to see in my book. #BALTIMOREBOOMING