🔟: Sorting Out Beef

Saturday December 16, 2017

Ben10

It was now 10 o'clock in the morning. we were in the lobby about to load up in the tour bus to the airport for the show in Cali tomorrow.

Something was wrong with the bus wheels, so we had to wait for Montana and twin to fix them.

"Say, Twin hurry the fuck we about to be late for our flight." K huffed while running his hands down his face.

Montana looked at a irritated yb, "Mane chill we'll be there on time."

"Ben pull off on 'em." 3 said laughing.

"Yeah, cause baby joe be thugging." Boomer added in.

"Nigga know that it is up with us." Baby joe said dabbing us up.

"You looking a lor daddyish over there." Sky said recording me.

"Say, that's my baby." I said joining in the camera as she was still recording.

Paris walked towards us smiling while going over to K to sit beside him, "At this point I'm liking y'all out here."

Brianna agreed nodding at us.

"We liking you and k out here too." KD said making yb and Paris mug him.

Paris and KD got a love hate relationship, one minute they cool next minute they arguing over stupid shit.

Paris kept her mug before speaking, "It's not even like that. Witcho oversize ears. How ya ears bigger then ya head?"

"Y'all going stop coming for my mans KD, he ain't do y'all nothing." Brianna butted in the conversation.

"You going stop talking about my ears for I talk about that big ass forehead of yours." KD clapped backed.

"I'm not even going lie Paris you do got one big ass forehead." I said laughing, as her mouth went ajar holding her forehead.

"Aye, y'all chill it's to earlier for that shit." K said jumping in the conversation.

"This conversation don't got shit to do with you. So mind your business bitch." Paris stated as she threw up middle finger.

"What that bitch word. You keep talking outcho body like I won't shoot something."

"We can go right now fuck is you talking about." She said getting in fighting position.

"Paris chill, it ain't even worth you catching a attitude." Sky said calming her down.

Paris sat back down, letting her right leg bounce. "Ard whatever yo."

"You ain't going do shit, better take that shit somewhere else." K spat back handing 3 his chains and money.

By this time people walking into the lobby and people already in the lobby started to look at the commotion going on.

"Aye bro chill she a female." I said pulling him back.

Cause I knew, everybody knew if I didn't hold K back he was going fight her like she a nigga.