5️⃣: Its Just The Beginning

Still the 18 of November

Paris

Once me and sky finally and it to the lobby we saw Yb and Ben sitting on the couch.

"Hey." Me and sky greeted before sitting on the other couch.

They both looked up from their phone, "Say Ben these hoes fine then a bitch." he said fixing his chains.

Me and sky looked at each other,
"Why we gotta be hoes?"

Had fucked up right then and there. Don't even know us from a can of paint and going call us hoes? Bet that the fuck up.

"Mane, it ain't even that serious." Yb said looking at me.

"Say lil mama come with me." Ben said telling sky to come on.

Skylar looked at me for approval, I nodded my hear letting her know its okay with me. Shit who was I to stop her from getting some dick, all I know is if she do give it up she better make sure to use protection.

She got up to follow, "I'll be right back paris."

I watched her follow behind Ben, before I turned my attention back on Yb.

I got up from my original spot and sat next to him, "Wassup dummy."

He looked at me in a shook way "Say, mane I don't even know u and you already tripping."

"My bad I'm from Baltimore that's how we greet each other." I said playing with my nails.

He just started laughing,  "The joke is?" I said mugging him.

He ignored me and started strolling through Instagram. I looked at him like he had two heads, fuck was your point of telling me to come down here if you just going to ignore me.

"Aye dumm-" I caught myself, lord knows this nigga would've had a temper tantrum if I called him a dummy again.

"let me take a pic in your phone." I said staring at him. Wasn't shit else to do, this whole time I been down here this nigga been ignoring.

Once again why the fuck would you ask somebody to come chill with you was just going to ignore their presents.

He looked at me like I was stupid, "mane, hell no. Fuck I look like giving you my phone. I don't know shit about you."

I look at him up and down, "You just did too much but bet." I got up from the couch and started to walk towards the elevator.

"Say slime come back." He said, I looked at him and kept walking.

I don't know who the fuck he was talking too. Rapper or not you not finna disrespect me, besides he wasn't all that cute anyway.

"I don't chase hoes if you think I was finna do that." he replied before FaceTiming somebody.

Sky

Me and Ben was chilling in his hotel room until he got a call from Kentrell.

"Niggas stay cock blocking." I mumbled.

My brudda🐍💚🎤
Connecting..

"What the fuck is up slime." Ben said answering while laying his head on my lap.

"Say, li Ben where you at these hoes outchea tripping."

"Word? I thought you was chilling with ole girl?" Ben asked.

"Mane, li Ben come on so we can can meet up with KD and nem"

"Bet." Ben said hanging up and sitting up from my lap.

I started to get my stuff and walked out their hotel room texting Paris.

I shook my head and went to meet Paris in our hotel room.

Sunday November 19, 2017

Paris

This was our last day in Texas. So you know we most definitely had to show out.

I reached over to get my phone, "Damn it's 11:45 am."

I got up and walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I got out the shower, Sky woke up and got in too.

A hour had pass and we was finally ready for today. "Aye sis we look cute." I said shutting the hotel room door.

As soon as I turn around to follow Sky to the elevator Yb, Ben, KD, Montana, and nem was all waiting for the elevator.

"Oh shit." KD said looking at me which caused Yb looked at me and mugged me.

I don't know why he mugged me, I ain't do shit to his stupid ass.

"Say KD, shut up. With them big ass ears." Ben said looking at KD.

"Right." sky adding in.

"Damn I can defend myself the fuck." I said fixing my hair on my phone camera.

Kentrell looked at me and said, "Mane, shut the fuck up. You lucky somebody wanna take up for your ugly ass."

"Swear I hate hoes." he added putting his chains on.

"Hold the fuck up, who you talking to? Cause you surely not talking to me." I said looking around trying figure out who he was talking to.

Nigga took this whole disrespect thing to a whole new level, and I was not feeling it.

"I got to much money to be fussing with a groupie." He said flashing his bands and chains.

"Mane, you wilding." Ben said laughing, causing Skylar to slap the back of his head.

"BITCH ITS RETARTED." KD yelled.

"Y'all so fucking disrespectful." Sky said mugging all of them.

"You keep talking to me any type of way I'm deck you in your shit." I said to Kentrell as I fixed my MCM bag.

Finally the elevator came, me and sky got on along with them. The whole elevator ride to the lobby was quiet.

I was glad it was quiet, cause if one of them was to say some shit I didn't like. I promise you, I was going go off on all of them.
_______________________

SORRY THIS WAS A LITTLE BORING AND SHORT. BUT AT THE END I PROMISE EVERYTHING WILL MAKE SENSE. THIS ISNT GOING BE YOUR TYPICAL NBA YOUNGBOY BOOK KEEP READING YO FIND OUT 🤫🤘🏽

#BALTIMOREBOOMING