2️⃣4️⃣: Epilogue

Sunday December 31, 2017

Ben

❤️💬↗️Liked by @nba_youngboy, @brimoneyy1, @tayzband, @nba_selfpaid, and 100,678 others

❤️💬↗️
Liked by @nba_youngboy, @brimoneyy1, @tayzband, @nba_selfpaid, and 100,678 others

@mgng10x: Li' 10 🦍💚
_____________________

"Happy New Year's Eve. Say, the 10 way youheard!" I said as we was lighting up blunts back to back.

"Yeah shoutout Ben 10." Sky said gassing.

It was a New Years party that we were at and Yb was performing at 11:59 sharp so that we can do the count down. it's 11:45 right now so we getting lit.

"Mane, we Been through so much shit doing 2k17." Boomer said.

"Hell yeah. From K going to jail, to K and his toddlers. To AI YOUNGBOY TOUR, to meeting Skylar and Paris." Baby joe said ranting we all nodded In agreement.

"Mane, I don't know where I would be without y'all." K said dapping us up and kissing Paris on the cheek.

They ended up getting back together, the night after Paris told him to meet up. You'll never think to say they're together.

11:50...

"I love you sky."

"I love you too Ben."

"Mane, Stop with all that mushy shit we trying to turn up." KD said while getting a lap dance.

Well KD and Bri ended up not dating. Bri just fell back and let KD do his thing.

Babyjoe still thugging as always. 3Three taking his music career serious now and even getting book for shows.

"Ayoo, y'all remember when we was leaving the pool and we took Boomer clothes. He was chasing us around the hotel room naked." Paris said laughing as we joined in.

"Say, it's not even funny cause of y'all dumb illiterate ass we got put out." KD said mugging Paris.

"Anybody that's illiterate over here is Mr. Gaulden." Brianna said laughing.

"Dummy, stop talking about my boyfriend like that for we give you static." Paris said defending him.

"Yeah y'all." Sky said hyping them.

"Oouuu hold up. Hold my part about come up."

"I'm a gorilla in a fuckin' coupe, finna pull up to the zoo, nigga"

"Who nigga? who the fuck is you? I don't know, nigga
No, nigga, pull up on your block, we gon' blow, nigga
Go, nigga, run, nigga, run for the po', nigga" The whole party yelled including us.