6️⃣: Can We Work Things Out?

Continue from last chapter....

Paris

After, we got out the elevator I felt bad for what happened a couple minutes ago.

"Aye, yb can I talk to you before you get on your tour bus?" I said looking down on the floor.

He smacked his lips before nodding yes.

We walked away from sky and the boys. "Mane what you want?" He said turning his phone off, giving me his full attention.

"I just wanted say I'm sorry for what happened last night." I said looking up in his eyes

"Say, it's ight." he said turning his phone on walking away with the rest of his gang.

Even though he didn't deserve a apology for the simple fact he played a role in this shit too. But I could understand where he was coming from last night, then again he should've never called me and my sister out our name.

I follow behind sky as she was saying her goodbyes to Ben. As me and sky walked towards our Uber to the airport I heard someone call my name.

"Say Paris." I turned around to see Yb calling my name.

"Wassup?" I said looking at him as the Texas wind blew my hair.

"Lose my number bitch." he said as all them loaded on the tour bus.

"Boy bye, you better be lucky I don't leak the bitch." I said while putting up my middle finger as I watched the sprinter van pull off.

I should've just kept my apology and kept it moving. See what happen when you try to make shit right.

Sky

"Sis, what the fuck happen?" I asked confused.

"Yo dummy, he all like delete my number. Like he better go head for I leak the number."

"I'm not finna play with you." I said laughing.

"I'm dead ass. Better yet I should've bang him right in his forehead and created another dent."

"Stop!" I said laughing at her.

Even thought she was low key trying create jokes out the situation. I know she was hurt, I watched as she looked out the window zoned out as the night lights of Texas took over her vision.

November 20th

Paris

We had just landed and was now getting off the plane. After going through baggage claim, we were now currently outside of BWI airport waiting for my mom to come pick us up so she can drop me off at my father house.

On my father side I have 3 brothers from the age of 14, 15, and 17. they are very over protective and did I mention I'm the only girl on my dad side.

Me and my dad never really had a close relationship, but he still tried to be in my life and I always allowed him to. When I was little he got incarcerated due to a gun charge and drugs.

For most of my life he's been in and out of jail. It effected me a lot, it was like when he wasn't in jail I had the time of my life but when he would go in to do time my world would crumble down.

My mom pulled up and help us put our bags in the car, "Hi mommy." me and sky said.

"Hello, how was the concert." My mom said as she was pulling out the parking space.