Pilot

A/N: Too much Tumblr can go a long way... I was also bored and listening to Pandora. So this happened! :D

When I was a young boy,
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band.

Dean was extremely happy that his mother and new baby brother were coming home. He waited in the house with his grandparents. He kept jumping and running around, too excited to stay still. Having a new sibling was exciting to a four year old. It took a while to get him to calm down and stop running.

"What's his name? What's his name?" Dean jumped up and down when his parents came through the door.

His father smiled and said, "Sam. His name is Sam."

His mother knelt down to show Dean the baby. Dean walked to them cautiously. Sam was asleep. Dean smiled and said, "He's my brother, right?"

His mother smiled sweetly. "Yes, he's your new brother, Dean."

He said, "Son when you grow up,
would you be the savior of the broken,
the beaten and the damned?"
He said "Will you defeat them,
your demons, and all the non-believers,
the plans that they have made?"
"Because one day I'll leave you,
A phantom to lead you in the summer,
To join The Black Parade."

A nine year old Dean Winchester sat down with a five year old Sam Winchester, trying to put a puzzle together. It wasn't really that difficult, but to their little minds it was a little bit of a challenge to try to find the right pieces. "No, that one goes there, Sammy." Dean pointed to the right spot the puzzle piece Sam had belonged to. Sam frowned slightly and fixed his mistake. "There," said Dean. "Almost done, now."

There was only a few pieces missing now. Dean let Sam put them together. The picture on the puzzle showed a field with purple flowers and the sun shining bright. Sam pointed to one of the flowers. "Do we have those?" He asked.

Dean looked at the flower and shook his head.

Sam pouted. "I wanted to give one to Mommy."

At that moment their mother walked in. "You wanted to give what to Mommy?"

"The flower," Dean responded while Sam pointed at the puzzle.

Their mother smiled and knelt down to her children's level. "Maybe we can go to the park and you can go look for one. It'll be like a treasure hunt!"

Sam and Dean grinned. That sounded like an amazing idea.

When I was a young boy,
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band.
He said, "Son when you grow up,
would you be the savior of the broken,
the beaten and the damned?"

Dean held his ten year old brother close to him as they watched the news. Their parents had not come home yet. The reporter said the murders over the months were not caused by a human. Someone had caught the monster on video. It had ripped the victim's heart out. But that video was found almost a week ago. Since then there had been a million more murders all across the nation, the world. Some were the same, some were different. Some were more brutal, some were more bloody. Either way it was tragic. And more and more were happening. No one knew what was going on and no one could stop it from happening.

On top of these horrible deaths were the people. People who would say hi to their neighbors were suddenly hostile and cold. The world they knew and loved was slowly falling to pieces around them. Dean knew this. He was old enough to understand. But he didn't think acting like everyone was a monster would help the world. It just made it worse. He couldn't believe no one else saw that.

Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me.
And other times I feel like I should go.
And through it all, the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets.
And when you're gone we want you all to know.

They lost their mother. Mary Winchester was missing in a chaotic world of monsters. Sam, who was now fourteen, kept saying she was dead. He lost hope about a week ago. But Dean refused to believe that. And so did their father, John. And so they continued searching for her. They searched, and searched, and searched some more. A whole month went by and they still hadn't found her.

We'll carry on,
We'll carry on
And though you're dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on
And in my heart I can't contain it
The anthem won't explain it.

John Winchester died yesterday. A demon got him. Leaving a 26 year old Dean and a 22 year old Sam alone in the world. All they had left was each other. They could only assume their mother was dead, too. And this experience taught them something; don't trust anyone. They could be a monster. They want to hurt you. Stay away. Don't trust them.

It's a dangerous world. What they knew fell apart years ago. Everything is different. You either kill the thing after you, or die trying. That is the way the world is. And that, so it seems, is how it will always be.

A world that sends you reeling from decimated dreams
Your misery and hate will kill us all.
So paint it black and take it back
Let's shout it loud and clear
Defiant to the end we hear the call
To carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're broken and defeated
Your weary widow marches
On and on we carry through the fears
Ooh oh ohhhh
Disappointed faces of your peers
Ooh oh ohhhh
Take a look at me cause I could not care at all
Do or die, you'll never make me
Because the world will never take my heart
Go and try, you'll never break me
We want it all, we wanna play this part
I won't explain or say I'm sorry
I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scar
Give a cheer for all the broken
Listen here, because it's who we are
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero
Just a boy, who had to sing this song
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero
I! don't! care!
We'll carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're broken and defeated
Your weary widow marches on
Do or die, you'll never make me
Because the world will never take my heart
Go and try, you'll never break me
We want it all, we wanna play this part (We'll carry on)
Do or die, you'll never make me (We'll carry on)
Because the world will never take my heart (We'll carry on)
Go and try, you'll never break me (We'll carry)
We want it all, we wanna play this part (We'll carry on)

--------------------

A/N: This was originally supposed to be one-shots (the whole born with the knowledge of your soul mate thing.) with my OTPs that I can easily write as, but then I heard Welcome To The Black Parade and thus - combined with another idea I had - this came to be. I swear, Destiel owns my soul... See you guys in hell in ten years, then! :D Good day Angel Bunnies. ok I luv u buh-bye!

-omgR!