The ship has sailed far

SANA'S POINT OF VIEW

"Ok Sana, pick a partner. Nayeon , Mina , Dahyun or Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asked. We were at a fanmeet playing a game and we had to pic partners.

"SAIDA! SAIDA! SAIDA!" The fans suddenly chanted. I stared at our manager with my cheeks turning red. It's normal,all groups have ships, I told myself.

Dahyun burst out in laughter "Hahaha you all are making Sana so embarrassed!" She held the mic and said. "Okay I choose Dahyun then" I said giving a cheeky smile. All the fans started screaming,cheering,chanting, some even whistled.

The first game we played was "One legged goose" we had to tie one of our legs together and race to the finish line on stage.

"Okay Sana,I'm very good at this. The trick is, we just have to count out loud. 1 2 1 2," she said and counted. She looked so cute when she was all serious I just wanted to squish her.

"Alright dubu" I giggled a little
"3,2,1 GO!" Jihyo said. "Remember Sana! 1,2 1,2 1,2" Dahyun said while she looked at our feet seriously like she was some Detective solving a murder case

"SANAAAA COUNT WITH ME" she shook me back to reality "Ok Dubu. 1,2..." we counted together in unison

"FIRST PLACE GOES TO MINA AND CHAEYOUNG!!" Jihyo announced. All the fans cheered some started chanting "MICHAENG! MICHAENG!"

"Second place goes to...SAIDA!!... I mean DAHYUN AND SANA!" Everyone in the room burst out in laughter including me. Dahyun's laugh is so cute... it's like something you'll never get sick of.

Now we're in the van on the way back to our dorms. "Sana Dahyun you guys are such a cute couple!" Jeongyeon teased. Most of us burst out in laughter "it's okay. Chaeyoung and I know how you feel," I heard Mina Whispered in my ear. We all started laughing.
We reached home in a blink of an eye. The car ride ended so quickly.

"Dahyun and Sana yaaa such a cute couple" Jeongyeon teased and then laughed. "Honeeeyyyy" I said to Dahyun giving the cutest look I could make and then moved my face an inch closer to kiss her cheek "noo" she whined with her face all scrunched up. She diddnt like these kind of things which makes it even more fun to try and kiss her haha. I hugged her instead "Omo this saida thing is really real isn't it!" Nayeon said, I couldn't tell if she was joking or not but everyone else started laughing.
"Okay Dahyun, we're officially official. SAIDA IS REAL!" I declared. Dahyun nodded in satisfaction and we both raised our hands together like we won the olympics "Look at you two, this is really too cute!" Momo said and hugged both of us. I don't know if the other members knew we were joking.