"Sana unnie, I love you!"

SANA'S POINT OF VIEW

Dahyun doesn't want me to call her Honey? I don't get it. I didn't do anything wrong... I thought to myself. It was 1am and everyone probably already fell asleep because it was completely silent and Dahyun was snoring. Omo she looks so cute even when she's sleeping. She looks so pretty too I just want to hug her to sleep. "Sana unnie, I can't sleep. Are you awake?" She asked sounding so tired haha "Dubunie I'm still awake I can't sleep either," I got up from my bed and sat on hers. I sat beside her and pat her head. After awhile I felt tired and I saw that she already slept but I was too tired to walk back to my bed so I payed down on hers beside her. She looked even cuter up close.
It was morning. The last thing I remembered was thinking about how cute she was while sleeping. I opened my eyes and I saw Dahyun was already awake...staring at me? "Yes dubu?" I said. "Uhhh good morning?" She said and got up quickly.
"I'm going to the convenience store u wanna come?" Dahyun asked me. "Ok!" I said and ran to get my coat. I was really happy Dahyun asked me and not other members. It's like she likes me more than them and it makes me feel... happy? Because to be honest, among all the other members, I like her the most. Like I really really like her. I don't kiss her just because it's fun. I really like to. I like it when she gives me attention, and I don't like it when she talks and laughs with other members too much. I get... jealous?
We were walking to the convenience store and we were still tired so we were walking extremely slowly. "I suffer Everyday," Dahyun said out of the blue. "Why dubu? Are you okay?" I asked. "You! Because of you! You're so pretty and cute but I can't be with you!" She said looking so upset. She started tearing up. "Sana unnie, I like you. Not just like you as a Friend but I really like you. As something more than a Friend. In fact, I think I love you! I'm in love with you Sana!" She shouted. She looked so relieved, it looked like she had been keeping all this in for a really Long time. I just froze and stared at her. I didn't know how to react. This just happened way to quickly. "Dubunie," I said quietly "I know you don't like me, I know you only like me as a Friend and nothing more. Please don't let this ruin our friendship. I just couldn't keep it in anymore," She said and she started crying even more. "Dubunie, I like you too. I don't know if I like you as a Friend or something more but I suffer too. My heart hurts when I see you laughing and hugging other members. I want you to only laugh with me. I want you to only hug me," I said giving a week smile. I walked to her and hugged her as tightly as I could. "I like you Sana," she said "I LIKE YOU SANA UNNIEEE!" She yelled haha. I guess she has been keeping this in for a Long time. I still didn't know how to react, I don't know how our friendship will work from now on but I don't want to lose her as a Friend.