Sana unnie, I think I like..yam

DAHYUN'S POINT OF VIEW

It was 10pm which means it was time for us to sleep. But we all knew no one slept at that time.
"Dahyuniiieeeee let's do a vLive," she said looking so cute and sweet. But I was done with all this I really wanted to tell her how much I like her. I just couldn't pick up the courage to. It would probably ruin our friendship.
"Sana..." I said silently,but surprisingly she heard me. "Yes honey?" She said cheekily "I like y...y..." I stammered "You like what?" She said trying really hard to hear me. Which made this situation extremely awkward. Ok this is too hard RETREAT RETREAT "Yam," I quickly said. "Yam, yes yam. I like yam," I said "Hahaha Dubu you're so cute," She said and hugged me. I really don't know if I should tell her. "You like me right? Not yam," she said. I was shocked I couldn't move or do anything I just stared at her. It was a whole minute. I stared at her,she stared back at me. It felt like forever. I really wished I could stop time like this. "Hahaha I'm kidding dubu! Why do u look so serious haha," she said and laughed. I felt my heart sink a little. I kind of hoped she wasn't kidding. "Hahaha I thought you were being serious so I got scared," I said. I know it wasn't a good excuse for why I was staring but imagine how she would react if she knew I liked her.
So it's for real right? Sana doesn't like me as something more than a Friend... I thought to myself. It was about 1am in the morning everyone was sleeping except for me. I couldn't sleep. There was all this on my mind I really diddnt know what to do. I can't control my heart, I can't tell my heart to stop fluttering when I see her. It's fine. I can live like this. Seeing my crush for years as a Friend would be painful but I'm KIM DAHYUN and I'm strong and confident. It's fine. I told myself.

I guess I fell asleep while thinking because the next thing I knew, it was morning. And of course, the first face I see is Sana. "Honeyyyyy wake up~" she said dragging her voice looking so cute and sweet. But having to suffer like that for years, having a crush that would never like me back, was not going to be easy. "Sana unnie, stop calling me honey please..." I said. She looked so shocked and hurt. Oh no, I think she was going to cry. "But why? I always call you honey. Did I do something wrong?" She asked looking so concerned with her eyes watering up. "No Sana it's just that I diddnt really like it all along but I was scared you would get mad at me," I said trying to sound as sincere as I can. I felt so bad making Sana unnie cry. But it would be worse if I told her everything. If I told her that I liked her and her being all flirty with me would just make me suffer more because I can't date her. "Oh okay," she said she looked disappointed. I really hated seeing her upset. "Sana, please don't be sad, I still love you okay? Nothing has changed haha," I said and tried to force out a small laugh. "Okay dubu," she said. Phew, that definitely could have destroyed our friendship. Okay Dahyun, you did well. Now another 3 more years till this contract ends, I told myself.