A New Start

ROSIE'S POV

Sunday morning never felt so good like this. I looked at my phone. Almost 7 am. I still felt tired after yesterday. I finally got a place of my own. My apartment was not that fancy, not too small either. But it was enough space, and I hoped I could make it as homey.

I decided to go out for a breakfast outside. After showering, I put on a black t shirt plus a big maroon hoodie over it and a chocolate sweatpants. I applied a little powder to my olive skin and a brush of lip gloss to my lips. At least I looked more decent. Grabbing my purse and my phone, then I left.

I could hear a distant fight from the room next to mine. God, who fights like that in the early morning. Thinking out I won't hear it anymore, I hurried myself to the elevator before they opened the door.

I found a nice cafe just down the street. I sat down on a abandoned booth near the window. The view is amazing. Their coffee was good too. I ordered pancakes and a medium size vanilla latte.

As I finished my last bite of pancake , my phone rang. "Rosie you better fucking answer my calls fast next time." I rolled my eyes at that. "No hello?" I asked her. It's Kate. She was my closest friend I ever had.

"None of that bullshit. You ignored me all week. I just want to know how are you doing. Is it that freaking hard to pick up a call?"

I sighed and massaging my temple. "Stop swearing and yelling. It's 7 in the morning for the love of God. I'm sorry I was busy with things but everything's good.I picked up your call now, don't I?"

"Don't be a little smart ass with me. Okay, I forgive you this time. I gotta go now... Be a good girl and find a boyfriend or something. Bye!" she hang up before I even answer. Dang. What a morning.

"Hard call?" I looked up at the voice.A boy sitting on a table across of mine. He sipped on his own drink. Damn he gorgeous. Dark hair and sharp jaw. How could someone has a sharp jaw and cute chubby cheeks at the same time?

I chuckled. "Not really. Just a sassy call because I've been a shitty friend, that's all".
He laughed at that. "We have our moment, hm? It's okay not to be perfect all the time. The name's Chase, by the way. Nice to meet you."

"Thanks for understanding. I'm Rose. Nice to meet you too," I smiled. I checked the time. Wow. Time does flies so fast it didn't felt like 2 hours has passed. "Look, I gotta go. Maybe I'll see you later, Chase. " I said as I stood up from my chair.

"Okay pretty lady, see you later," he winked. What a wonderful morning, I mentally laughed.

A/N
Hiiiiii!!! So this is the first chapter. I admit its kinda short for starters but hey, the next chapter will be better I promise! Comment and vote okay. Let me know who's wonderful people reading this.

Have a good day! Xx

-Z