Chapter 6 (What is this part 1)

Jades POV

I woke up. I was still tired I went to a party after, studding or what ever it's called. Unfortunately school started 1 hour ago. Betty is making me go. We'll you see Betty the teacher is my aunt she's my so and so called 'guardian'. She only partly controls me when my parents aren't home which is every month. My parents come home for two weeks once a year just to torture me.
*sigh*
There very abusive. There the only thing I fear. And trust me I have killed someone before. I know I should be in jail but all is fair in gang wars. Plus they never found out is was me who killed their leader .
Any way I quickly got in the shower and did my routine. I came out smelling like flowers and roses, I am not like most girls I don't like to smell like vanilla , strawberry,razz berry , ect. I only like the smell of flowers, which is weird for a bad girl in a Gang that is soon taking the spot as leader.
I dried my bright red hair. It used to be a light shade of light brown before I died it red,never really liked my natural hair color.
I chose to wear a black leather crop top , that hugged my body and showed my curves in the right places , a black mini skirt and a black leather jackt. I chose to wear my black stelidos . For make up I applied black eyeliner , curled my eyelashes and applied mascara, for lips I put on my lipstick in color black rose ,its a dark red . For the final 2 touches I grabbed my black purse with gold studs and bracelet studs.

Math class*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Jays POV

As soon as I saw her step in math class I was breathless. She pulled the fashionable/bad girl look.
Her lips were a dark shade of red , they looked so plump so tender so..so soft and kissable. DAMFABIT!! I keep thinking about her lips. But her lips against mine ... stopp!!
I did it again, I am think about her lips.

End of school~~~~~
I ran to jade when school was over .
"you coming to study at my place like you said" I said to her
"Yup going right know meet you there" she replied

In his house~~~~~
When I arrived at my house with jade following me I heard screams, no !! He's back, I thought I has till tomorrow!!
I went inside and saw him yelling.
Jade was behind me.
Her eyes widened when she saw him but than she smirked.
"Stop doughie dugles" she said
Why is she saying stop she could get her self killed.
" Jade " he said" you know I can't stop without them paying its one if the rules you put down".
Wait rules
She put down

" I know" she said" I'll pay, how much. she replied
"One thousand dollars" he said
I watcher her grab her purse and grabbed a bundle of money.
Why does she have that much money in her purse?!

He grabbed the money and left
What is this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,,
I have 77 reads but only 8 votes what is that plzz vote any way I love cookies🍪🍪🍪🍪
Vote!!!!!!plzzzz!
Bye~