Chapter17

Jays outfit up there ^
Jades Outfit down
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/17/c0/d8/17c0d80bc6852e2c9660f6f762558ff3.jpg

Jays POV

Jade didn't arrive yet and class is almost over. I was sad and needed her to cheer me up. And the bell just rung. I sighed and gathered my books while others rushed out. As I walked out of school I made my way up to my house. As I was about to turn around the Corner a shiny huge black range rover pulled close to me and as they were rolling down the window I was scared, what if I got kidnapped. I worry went down the drain once I saw it was Jade . "Get in" she smiled I dint return the smile I was mad at her. But non the less I went around and got in the car. "Why are you mad"
"You lied to me" I just mumbled but she heard me
"I'm sorry I had to take care of things" she said frowning
I just kept quiet
She quickly entered in to a random parking lot. She unbuckled her seat belt and crawled across to me and straddled me. "I'm sowy" she said while pressing kisses all over my face. I smiled "Your forgiven"
" Good I'm going to drop you at your house and I'll pick you up in 30 minutes. Dress nice" she added
"Why" I said confused
"We're going on a date"

TIME SKIP

I decided to wear navy blue dress pants and a nice blue plaid shirt and a navy blue bow-tie(picture is on the side).
Jade was now outside waiting for me. I made my way to the door and got in the car and wow she was wearing (photo up in the top couldn't add another photo in the media I wonder why but I'm lazy so I won't describe it)
I couldn't wait to go on the date. And I was so nervous, what if I messed something up.

Short chapter