5

Chapter 5.

Brooke's POV:

I was too tired to care that Brandon still hasn't gotten down here yet so I just fell asleep when we came home from Animal Kingdom. But the next morning, I was mad. He told me he'd be down here by now and he's not! I called him like ten times when I woke up.

"We'll be in HollyWood Studios today if you even decide to show up. The girls are wondering where their Daddy is." I snap into his voicemail.

I dress the girls, braiding their hair. She puts on her Mickey Mouse ears afterwords. 
One ride that I want to go on, but can't because of Ella and Ali, is The Tower of Terror. They aren't tall enough or man enough to ride it. That sounds a little harsh but they would be way too scared. So we watch the Ariel show.

Then the Belle show. Then we met Minnie Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, and Woody. Ella started collecting pins and trading them. She's the ultimate social butterfly. Every worker she trades with its always,

"I love your necklace with the pins!" And they always laugh and tell her where to find the best pins to trade: the sorcerer's hat. 

....

The little old man there had some pretty awesome pins. A red queen with a hidden Mickey, a Dumbo with a hidden Mickey, a TinkerBelle with a hidden Mickey, and a ton more. Those are just the ones I liked. Ella also wanted to buy pins. She picked out five of the ones she liked, but I started to make her put a couple back.

"No problem, I got this." Someone behind me says. They place their credit card on the counter and the man rings up Ella's pins. I look up at the person, a man, hoping that it's Brandon, but it's not. It's someone I've never seen before.

"I know this situation. I've got a little girl of my own. She's the reason I'm down here buying an Ariel pin. But now she's on some ride with my ex wife." I chuckle.

"What?" He asks. "Well that just kinda seems awkward. Haven't you guys fought over something on this trip?" He nods.

"My daughter. But I'm pushing through for her. I don't wanna ruin her trip. Whatta 'bout you?"

"Well, I'm stuck with these two on my own because my husband isn't down here yet. Even though we're down here for HIS work. And he won't answer my texts or calls. I might be just like you after this trip; divorced." I joke. He laughs.

"Well, I'll see ya around…" "Nolan." "Nolan. I'm Brooke. If you need anything here's my number." We exchange numbers then part ways. "Thanks!" I call after him and he waves.

(A/N) 

Nolando is coming now at the fanfic omg adndjvbdv. (Updating tomorrow)