4

Chapter 4.

Brooke's POV :

"Look at my pretty Mickey ears, Momma." She poses all around. I laugh.

"Lets go get on a ride." I say and clutch her hand. We ride the Dumbo ride, the Aladdin ride, and the Winnie the Pooh ride just a couple hundred times.

Then I remember I told Ella she could get her hair done at the Bibiddi Bobiddi Boutique. I make my way to Cinderella's Castle and wait in line for Ella to get her hair done. A worker comes up to us and explains what they'll do. Before getting her hair done, she gets to pick out a princess dress.

"Elsa!" Ella immediately exclaims. I change her into the Elsa dress then she sits in the chair, ready for the "fairy godmother" to do her hair. After about ten minutes, Ella's blonde hair is in a perfect little bun at the top of her head with a pink Mickey Mouse clip in the back and sparkles all through her hair.

"You look just like Elsa!" I tell her. She raises an eyebrow with her hands on her hips. "No mommy, I don't. Elsa has a braid!"

"Oh, silly me." I say. But i still have no idea who that Elsa charcacter is.

I make the girls stay awake until ten when they have the Main Street Electrical Parade. I wanted to see it the last time we were down her when Ella was only one, but Brandon made me come back to the hotel because and I quote 'one year olds shouldn't be out at ten-o-clock at night'. But here I am with a three year old and a seven month old sitting next to me on the bench near the entrance.

"I'm tired, momma." Ella yawns then rests her head on my shoulder. "Wait, don't fall asleep yet. The parade is starting." I say. Disney can truly turn anyone into a kid again.

...

The next day, Brandon is supposed to be coming down. I text him that the girls and I are going to Animal Kingdom for the day and when he's down here to meet us there. He reads it but doesn't reply. I wonder what he could be doing. I wake the girls up early again and we do the same routine we did yesterday. Once we get to the park, Ella immediately wants to see the giraffes. So we get in line for Kilimanjaro Safaris. During the part where the truck is supposed to fall off the bridge, Ella panicked. She grips onto the side of the truck and my arm.

"Mommy." She whines, clinging to my arm.

"It's ok, sweetie." I assure her. Then the driver continues on like nothing happens and we see the next animals. She takes her face away from my arm and sighs. "We didn't die." I just smiled and let her believe that we would've fallen off the bridge if the truck didn't balance it's way over it. 

We next go to Dino Land. It's like a little carnival with kiddie rides in it. But the first thing Ella sees is the ice cream.

"Momma, I want some ice cream!" She orders. I order her the Mickey Mouse shaped Popsicle with vanilla ice cream inside and a chocolate shell on the outside.

"Can I pay for it?" She whines. I found out last night when we ordered Ella's food that she can't pay for it with her Magic Band. Apparently you have to be at least eleven or twelve, one of those ages to pay for it on your own.

"No, sweetie, you can't." I say as I scan my blue wrist band. Ella pouts. I hand her her ice cream and the pout is gone.

"Don't get your clothes dirty." I warn. And she doesn't. But the whole time she's leaning her head over her body so that the ice cream has no chance to get attached to her clothes.

"Why don't we get Ali on a ride. Don't you think that'll be fun for her?"I ask Ella.

"Ya! She'll have so much fun!" She starts jumping up and down because she's so excited for Ali.

We get on this ride called the TriceraTop Spin. Each time we go in a circle, Ella bursts out laughing and yelling, "Wheeee!" I'm laughing alongside her. Ali is looking at her like she's crazy. We ride through the rest of the day or until 8pm since that's when Animal Kingdom ends. I have to literally drag Ella out of the park to get her onto the bus. She doesn't want to leave until she's tired. "Nooo!" She shouts as we board the bus.

(A/N)

i writed this at school today! I have more too come:) love you all x