1

Chapter 1

Brooke's POV :

*five years later*

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Yells my three year old daughter, Ella.

"Today at school we learned the Q Song!"

"Yay! Did you have a fun time?" I ask her. The Q Song is Ella's preschool class learning their ABCs. They now got to Q.

"Hi, Ali." Ella says to my seven month old daughter, Alison.

Ali and Ella are sisters, but they couldn't look any different. Ali has brown hair and Ella has blonde. Ella starts to play with Ali and I watch them in my rear view mirror, then drive off.

"I wanna play with Isabella!" Ella exclaims when we burst through our front door. Isabella was the neighbor's kid. Her parents sometime called her Ell, so I call the girls Ell and Ella.

"Go see if she's home." I say to her as she runs into the mid-May day. I turn the air conditioning up before putting Ali down for her nap. It's almost summer and Georgia starts to get pretty hot during this time of the year. Especially southern Georgia. Ella comes back over with Isabella.

"Can I please come over to her house to play?" She pleads. Isabella stares up at me with her big green eyes, probably hoping I say yes so she and Ella can play.

"If it's ok with Isabella's mom." I answer. Ella starts to cheer. I laugh and get ready to make lunch

....

"Something smells good." My husband says, dropping his suitcase on the couch. He comes up behind me and snakes his arms around my waist as I cut up apples for Ella. I laugh.

"I'm gonna cut my fingers off, Brandon!" I scold him, still laughing.

"No you won't because you're such a good cook." I smile.

"Could you go get Ella at the Mason's house? She's been over there since noon." He nods and steps out the back door.

"Mommy, why does Ali have her head in her food?" Ella asked sweetly. I look over to little Ali sitting in her high chair with her face pressed against the baby food she wouldn't eat.

"Because Baby Ali is tired." I say as I pick her up. She instantly starts crying.

"Aw, no, it's ok. Shh." I whisper. I bring Ali upstairs to change her and put her to bed. By the time I clean Ali up and change her and put her to bed, Ella has watched the first twenty minutes of Ariel and fallen asleep on Brandon's lap.

"How cute." I think out loud.

"I know we're the cutest, right?" Brandon jokes.

"Yep." I tell Brandon, picking Ella up to put her to bed.

.

vote & comment as always:)