12

Chapter 12.

Brooke's POV :

Nolan drove the girls and I for the twenty minute car ride to the water park. Joslin and Ella head to the slides almost immediately.

"Girls!" I shout. They stop.

"You need to put on sunscreen." They trudge back over to me so I can spray them. I watch Nolan rub sunscreen onto Ali's pale skin. He takes his shirt off to reveal his six-pack.

"Woah there, big boy." I laugh, feeling it. He laughs along with me. "What?" He asks.

"Like what you see?"

"Very much so." I smirk and carry Ali into the water. Nolan and I sit in the shallow part of the pool watching our girls wiggle down the slides.

"Here," he says, taking Ali out of my arms.

"I'll take Ali into the pool." He lets go of her for just a second so the water goes up to her chest. He brings her over the water again and she laughs, kicking her feet. I look at how cute they are. I take a picture of them and Nolan notices. He turns to me and poses with her. I snap another picture and swim over to them.

"You guys are too cute." I giggle. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me towards him. 

After eating lunch, I decide to tan by our table. Nolan decides otherwise. He picks me up, throws me over his shoulder, and drops me in the water. 

"Nolan!" I shout. He's standing there laughing. I pay him back by pushing him in while he was watching Joslin and Ella swim. Suddenly, the lifeguards blow the whistle, signaling for the kids to get out of the pool. Adult swim. The most hated thing by children.

"Ella, you and Joslin watch Ali. And stay right in those chairs." I order before Nolan and I go in. He instantly cannonballs into the pool. I laugh, sitting on the edge. "Come in!" He calls. I scrunch up my nose.

"It's too cold!" I call back. The wind brushes my hair to the side and I move my head so all my hair is blowing in one direction.

"It's fine, I promise. Here, I'll help you." He puts his hands on my hips and shiver from his touch. I'm suddenly breathless. Then I laugh.

"How did I get so lucky to have you in my life?" I wrap my legs around him and he moves us all around the pool. He stops. "What's wrong?" I ask, concerned. "You look so beautiful." Nolan says. Before he can, I crash my lips onto his.

(A/N)

SCREAMING OMG well im the writer xD very amazing things are gonna happen in the last chapter so  make sure you still vote and dont be a ghost !!