(Two)

(Chapter two)
Oh Boy Not Another Werewolf
Song of the chapter| Believer

" It sucks doesn't it?, the feeling of not being good enough."

╰☆╮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╰☆╮

Everyone soon found seats in class, lydia unfortunately wasn't in all of Fallon's classes due to her much higher IQ. "Is this seat taken?" A voice spoke up snapping Fallon From his trance.

Now Fallon isn't a religious person to say the least, but the guy who was speaking to him was an actual god, Fallon blinked a few times before realising he was starring.

"Not at all. Please take a seat" the other boy smiled taking a seat, their arms briefly brushed together speeding up Fallon's heart, "Sorry I'm late class" the teacher was young, she looked about her twenties and really really pretty.

After fixing herself she turned to the class "good morning class my name is, miss Lionel" she smiled awkwardly pushing her glasses onto her face.

"Okay so I'm going to go round the room and I just want you to tell me a little bit about you if that's okay?" Everyone nodded and so it begun.

It was pretty interesting seeing these kids you'd never speak with tell you things about them, "my name's Aleksander, I like to sing and I'm obsessed with fish." He smiled sweetly and I'm sure everyone at this point wanted a piece of him.

"Hi um. I'm Diana I like to play lacrosse and other types of sports.. I also love reptiles." She didn't gave a small smile before the teacher spoke up again.

"Okay looks like two more left, please continue" she smiled at the boys, and in that moment everyone turned to them, suddenly Fallon's anxiety spiked, his stomach churned making him want to puke with the overwhelming emotions.

"I'm Brett, I used to go to Devonforth prep, I play lacrosse and I really like dogs" he let out a nervous chuckle. "Thank you, Fallon I believe?,"

'Now or never' "uh yes, I'm Fallon I like to read, and I don't really like animals." Although it was a basic introduction everyone knew everyone's name and a little about them.

Class was substantially boring and it didn't help Fallon stole glances at Brett every chance he could, "like something you see?" Fallon looked up at a smirking Brett 'oh god he knows'.

"Sorry?" Brett laughed before looking back down to his paper, they continued with work until the bell rang. "Okay class I'll see you tomorrow" 'this day couldn't get any worse'.

Malia, Kira and Fallon all watched the lacrosse game unfold in front of them, Scott and Stiles were performing poorly and the new kids Liam and Brett couldn't be stopped.

Every once in a while Fallon would glance at Brett, and every single time Brett would look at him, 'like seriously does he have a sixth sense or something?' His inner thoughts got cut short  with Malia screaming.

"Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles!" Suddenly Liam was on the floor with a shattered shoulder, Scott and Stiles took Liam off the nurse.

The coach tossed a ball in anger resulting in it heading straight for an unaware Malia, Kira caught the ball in the lacrosse stick and tossed it back.

"Someone ask her if she's ever played lacrosse" the coach said in pain, Fallon laughed before looking at Brett again this time with his helmet off.

Fallon was looking at him smirking again, his heart started racing, 'god why is my gay showing now' he whined before Malia turned to him. "Are you Okay your heart is beating fast".

She placed her hand on his thigh giving him a warm smile "Yeah I'm fine, thanks 'M, look guys I gotta get to class see you later.

He waved off his friends before leaving the bleachers, he walked back into the school in an attempt to find Scott or Lydia.

╰☆╮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╰☆╮

Fallon decided to go the hospital thinking Scott would be there, "Sorry Fallon I haven't seen Scott." Mellisa told the boy before walking into a room.

The let out a sigh turning round ready to leave the hospital, suddenly Mellisa screamed, Fallon turned round seeing some supernatural creature lunging on top of Mellisa.

He grabbed the fire extinguisher from the wall and delivered a powerful blow to the head, the creature stopped his attack on Mellisa and began to lung at him.

He began to run making sure the creature was following, he ran past a hallway until he saw Liam step outside one of the rooms, "is anyone there?", Fallon ran up to the boy. "Run!" He screamed pulling at the boys arm to run.

Both boys made their way up The the roof, Scott suddenly burst through the door, he roared before jumping in fighting with the creature, all the fighting knocked Liam off the roof Barely clinging on.

Scott was struggling to keep ahold of the young boy, Fallon leaped in trying to help but was swatted away with the creatures claws, it slashed open his flesh causing the boy to scream in pain.

He got knocked back onto another roof Lower that no one was on. He clutched his stomach in pain, "shh it's Okay I'll help you" a voice caused panic in the young boy.

He placed his hands just above his stomach, a dark glow began to shine onto the wound before the pain and bleeding stopped, "see, not a bad guy" he smiled at the boy.

"Who are you?" Fallon asked his saviour, "my name is Cyrus, don't worry you'll be seeing more of me around". Fallon saw the boys face clearly, he was absolutely beautiful.

"What does that mean?" Before Fallon got his Answer the boy turned into black orbs before teleporting away.

Fallon heard sirens in the distance, he finally got back onto the same roof as Scott seeing Liam clutching his arm, "You bit him?" Fallon asked.

Scott just nodded while Liam clutched his hand harder.

"Not Another teen werewolf."