(Four)

(Chapter Four)
Deadpool
Song Of The Chapter| Strangers

"Are you mine tomorrow?, or just mine tonight?"

╰☆╮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╰☆╮

After Fallon left Brett in the practice hall he found Lydia and the pack, now fast forward to tonight and they've set up a trap for the young beta werewolf.

As Liam walks in and Kira closes the door behind her his face Changes to anger, he begins to yell and scream until a painful noise brings him to his knees.

Kira looks outside seeing cars and a bunch of teenagers show up for the 'so called party,. "Lydia who throws the best parties in beacon hills?"

Lydia looks offended that anyone could throw a better party than her "what? Me obviously". Stiles points to the door "then throw a party."

Stiles whisks Malia down into the basement while Scott and Kira take Liam to the boat house. Leaving Lydia and Fallon to deal with a horde of freshman.

"Is this the right place?. For the party.?" Maison asks. Lydia smiles and moves out the way letting the teens flood the lake house. After all teens are packed in She shuts the door.

"No one goes upstairs" after telling Fallon she storms off.

╰☆╮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╰☆╮

The night was dragged out, most teens either passed out or drunkenly slurring worlds at one another. One boy tried to wrap his arms around the boy but missed and collided with the table instead.

"Heyyyyy there you are!" A loud familiar voice caught Fallon's attention. It was none other than Diana.

"Hey Diana what's up." She smiled at the boy before turning to her friend, "Fallon this is Aleksander, Alexander meet Fallon." Both boys exchanged pleasantries.

Eventually all three teens found themselves in a heated conversation on the sofa.

"I don't see the obsession with him Jade." Jade turned round to her friend Connor, "Yeah well, he's cute, and he'd make a great vampire.".

Fiji laughed, "you realise he's gay right?" Jade scoffed at her other friend, "Yeah. But think about it McCall pack would kick him out for being a vampire."

"Or they don't and you've created a vampire and exposed us for no reason." The final teen spoke up looking directly ahead of him at Aleksander. "Yeah, just wait Cyrus I'll prove you wrong."

She took out a small sharp pin before pricking her finger, she allowed a couple droplets of blood fall into her red plastic cup. "Watch and learn."

She took a seat beside Diana, "Hey Fallon looks like you aren't drinking, drink up." She made eye contact with him allowing her to compel him into drinking.

He chugged the entire cup down before snapping out of his zombie-like state. "What was In that?", he stuck out his tongue out in disgust. "Vodka" she smirked before leaving three very confused teens.

"Now all we gotta do is wait on him dying within the next twenty four hours." She smirked before walking out the house all three of her supernatural posey following her.

╰☆╮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╰☆╮

Fallon said his goodbye to the teens prepared to go and lay down in his old room, "leaving so soon?" He turned round seeing Brett holding two red plastic cups.

And his heart started again. "Yeah. Actually I'm going to lay down for a while." He tried to shrug off the feeling of nausea but couldn't quite. He lost his balance falling into Brett's warm protective embrace.

The cups fell to the floor while Brett tried to balance Fallon back out, "sorry." He said while fixing himself from an almost embarrassing situation. Although being close to Brett made his heart beat faster so he's not quite sure which one is worse.

"Let me help you lay down." He tried to tug Fallon off upstairs to the bedroom but Fallon pulled his hand harshly back, "no!. I'm fine I don't need to lay down. Not with you because fuck I'm way to drunk" he muttered the last part under his breath but for some reason Brett was smirking.

"Okay fine. But at least sit on the sofa so you don't faint again?" Fallon nodded taking a seat and instantly melting into the soft wonderland he so wished was a bed.

Brett sat beside him just watching his eyes close and open out of sheer tiredness and alcoholism. "What's with you?," he asked almost to himself. He was not expecting Fallon to reply.

"Nothing just tired." Brett frowned "that's not what I mean, most other people throw themselves at me, but not you, you're different and it's driving me crazy." Fallon slowly opened his eyes starring at the frowning wolf.

He got real close to his ear, In any normal circumstance he wouldn't do this, but vodka had contributed a lot to his new found confidence.

"It's because I have standards." He whispered, Although not intentionally he outted himself, "well let's see if I can break those standards."

Before Fallon could ask what he meant Brett had suddenly placed his lips onto the boy, taken back by how soft his lips were, how gentle he was at kissing.

Eventually both boys pulled back for air. "Have I destroyed those standards you so graciously stand by?" He was smiling like mad, "Yeah you wish." Standing up he looked around for an escape.

Seeing Lydia and Kira make their ways up stairs he decided to follow. "See you around fuck boy." Without Another word he was up and joining his cousin.

╰☆╮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╰☆╮

"It's a dead pool" Kira, Lydia and Fallon all started at the screen in disbelief, it was a list of all the supernatural creatures of beacon hills, some he recognised, some he didn't.

Scott McCall. 25

Lydia Martin.20

Kira Yukimura.6

And then his jaw dropped.

Aleksander Blackwood.7

Diana Ryland.7

Lorilee Rohr.1

And then he stopped breathing all together.

Brett Talbot.1