(Eleven):END:

(Chapter Eleven)
Take Me To Church
Song Of The Chapter| Start A War

"Free the Prince forever damned, come forth the demon Etrigan."

╰☆╮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╰☆╮

After much debate with Stiles all four teens met up with Stiles, Maila, Liam, Derek and Braeden. They chose to ignore peter because they really don't like him.

"I'm so excited, I'm also really scared." Aleksander said, everyone looked at him with pitiful eyes. " I think you should go."

Alek turned to peter with a hurt look in his eyes, his eyes suddenly turned blue and within I fraction of a second peter was flying back into a wall.

"I used the water inside your body. Don't worry I can rip it from you also." He said smugly. Derek smiled at the boy for standing up for himself.

"What is it you do?" Braeden asked while looking at Diana. Her eyes turned fire red, she gained an outline much like Kira's kitsune but instead of a fox it was a dragon.

She threw her arms back before pushing forward, a gust of wind mixed with fire left her body in waves melting some of the metal support beam.

"Oh those two are going to be useful." Braeden said while reloading her shotgun. Peter was still scowling at the young Merman forcing Fallon to step in.

"Stop looking at him like that!" He got up Into peters face showing no signs of backing down.
The former alpha laughed before lightly shoving the boy back.

"Don't rest my patience Human." Before Brett could step in Fallon's eyes began to glow in power.

"Who said I was human. Gone, Gone the form of man. Rise the Demon Erti-" Brett leaped in covering Fallon's mouth from finishing the sentence.

"Yeah not in here. That demon could kill us all" he said matter-o-factly, peter looked at the boy confused.

"Last time I checked you were human, now your a demon." Peter slightly chuckled.

Liam came back to the group "Maison is going to check on Lydia." Stiles clapped his hands together.

"Great, let's get moving."

And so it began Liam, Stiles, Derek, Brett and Fallon all sat in the back of the armoured van while Maila sat in the front with peter.

Braeden got in her own car with Diana and and Aleksander.

The group then set off for Mexico.