Home

Alabama, Arkansas,

Alabama, Arkansas,

I do love my Ma and Pa

Not the way that I do love you

You were heading over to the Gallagher house, Fiona was basically like your mom so it wasn't weird that you'd show up unannounced. But you missed Carl every damn day he was at juvie.

Well, holy moly me oh my

You're the apple of my eye

Girl, I've never loved one like you

"Hey guys thanks, but where's Y/N ?" Carl asked confused why you weren't there with him.

Man, oh, man, you're my best friend

I scream it to the nothingness

There ain't nothing that I need

Well, hot and heavy pumpkin pie

Chocolate candy, Jesus Christ

Ain't nothing please me more than you

"Well um we didn't get the chance to tell her that you were here yet. "Fiona said breaking the news to Carl lightly. "What, she's like my best friend how did you net tell her?!" Carl asked shocked, eating his eggs.

Home, let me come home

Home is wherever I'm with you

Home, let me come home

Home is wherever I'm with you

You stomped up the steps through the back being the quickest way, opening up the door slowly slamming it shut taking off you're jacket. You walking into the living room but being blocked by Kevin and Frank. "Hey guys, why are we standing in the living room?" You asked confused. "Kev, move for Y/N!" V yelled at Kev, him moving over you seeing Carl. "Carl?" You asked softly, tears in you're eyes falling down. Him looking right up at you putting his eggs on the table, him standing up. "Miss me?" Carl asked with a smirk, you running towards him.

 "Miss me?" Carl asked with a smirk, you running towards him

La la la la

Take me home

Mama, I'm coming home

"Yay!" Fiona and everyone yelled, you smiling a bit still sobbing.

I'll follow you into the park,

Through the jungle, through the dark

Girl, I've never loved one like you

"I'm so glad you waited for me, I love you." Carl chocked out, trying not to cry.

Moats and boats, and waterfalls,

Alleyways, and payphone calls

I been everywhere with you (that's true)

"O O Of course we've done everything together." You chocked out still crying sniffling.

Laugh until we think we'll die,

Barefoot on a summer night

Never could be sweeter than with you

And in the streets you run afree,

Like it's only you and me,

Geez, you're something to see.

La la la la

Take me home

Mama, I'm coming home

‒ Jade?

‒ Alexander?

‒ Do you remember that day you fell outta my window?

‒ I sure do‒you came jumping out after me.

"Um thanks guys for the party but I want us to catch up so well be upstairs." Carl said taking you upstairs into his room, shutting the door and laying down on his bed."Y/N?"Carl asked. "Carl?"You mimicked back. "Do you rember that day that you cut you're wrist by accident slipping in the bathroom?" He asked, you laughing hard. "Yeah, as soon as I feel you rushed in there helping me." You answered back.

‒ Well, you fell on the concrete, nearly broke your ass, and you were bleeding all over the place, and I rushed you out to the hospital, you remember that?

‒ Yes, I do.

‒ Well, there's something I never told you about that night.

‒ What didn't you tell me?

"Well you nearly sliced a vein, and you were bleeding so bad, and I rushed you to the hospital, I didn't even know how to drive, rember?" Carl asked, you smiling. "Yeah." You answered back. "Well there's something I didn't tell you about that night. "Carl said. "What?" You asked, confused.

‒ Well, while you were sitting in the back seat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you, and I never told you 'til just now!

"Well when you were sitting in the backseat smoking even though you don't smoke, I fell in love with you." Carl admitted to you playing with you're hair.

Home, let me come home,

Home is wherever I'm with you

Our home, yes, I am home,

Home is when I'm alone with you

Carl grabbing you're head between you're hands and kissing you deeply. Everyone dancing down stairs, you smiling brightly. "Come on, lets go join em." You said taking his hand ad walking downstairs, everyone looking over at you two. You holding up your hands together, everyone cheering.

Alabama, Arkansas,

I do love my Ma and Pa

Moats and boats, and waterfalls,

Alleyways, and payphone calls

Home is when I'm alone with you!