Miss Moving On

I'm breaking down, gonna start from scratch

Shake it off like an Etch-A-Sketch

My lips are saying goodbye

My eyes are finally dry

You had cried for weeks after you and Carl broke up, but lately you've felt happy. You left you're house for the first time today seeing Dom sitting on her front porch, walking over. "Hey y/n finally coming out of the house after Carl?" She asked, you smiling softly. "Yeah, I'm just done with him in general." You said playing with your hair, Dom having a sad look on her face. "Hey look I'm really sorry for going out with Carl after you and him, I had no clue." She said, you smiling. " Look Dom its cool, were done and you clearly moved on too so.."You said, pointing towards the boy sitting next to her. You and her said you're good byes, you walking in the direction of Kev and Vs house her offering you to watch the babies since her and Svet had to work more at the Alibi room. You walking up to her house seeing Fiona, Deb and Lip sitting outside of the Gallagher house. "Holy shit." Fiona said pointing towards you, you smiling. "Miss me?" You asked, smiling widely. Debbie running towards you, pulling you in a huge hug. "Its nice to see you with your eyes dry." Lip said you nodding softly, playing with Debbie's hair.

I'm not the way that I used to be

I took the record off repeat

You killed me, but I survived

And now I'm coming alive

"So how have you been since asshole?" Fiona asked, you frowning a bit. "Um to be honest I've been a mess Ive been crying so much I was passing out because of dehydration, I haven't left my house so I wasn't eating, and I have these." You said, ranting.

I'll never be that girl again, no oh oh

"Jesus Christ." Fiona said, walking off the porch and to you stopping in front of the gate. You pulled your sweater down quickly, stopping her. "But I'm done now, I promise I don't want to be that girl again. "You said, smiling.

My innocence is wearing thin

But my heart is growing strong

So call me, call me, call me

Miss movin' on, oh oh oh

Miss movin' on, oh oh oh, yeah

I broke the glass that surrounded me (Surrounded me)

I ain't the way you remember me (Remember me)

I was such a good girl

So fragile, but no more.

"You look changed." Lip said, smoking. "Yeah you look, great." Debbie said rubbing your arm,Fiona smiling at you.

I jumped the fence to the other side (The other side)

My whole world was electrified (Electrified)

Now I'm no longer afraid

It's Independence Day (Independence Day)

I'll never be that girl again, no oh oh

My innocence is wearing thin

But my heart is growing strong

So call me, call me, call me

Miss movin' on

"Hey, Miss Movin On come on I got a place to be and some crazy babies!" V shouted to you, walking onto her porch.

Everything is changing and I never wanna go back to the way it was

(The way it was)

I'm finding who I am and who I am from here on out is gonna be enough

(Gonna be enough) It's gonna be enough

"You babysitting again?" Fiona asked, you smiling. "Yup." You said nodding, picking up Amy. "Good, might need someone to watch Liam soon." Fiona said, you putting Amy's hair up. "Frannie too!" Debbie shouted, walking inside the Gallagher house. "As long as Douchebag isn't there, I'm in." You said putting her inside her playpen, laughing softly. "Deal, as long as you make us some of those bomb ass nachos you make." Fiona said walking out of Vs house, you yelling back to her an 'Okay.