Wolves

In your eyes, there's a heavy blue

One to love and one to lose

Sweet divide, a heavy truth

Water or wine, don't make me choose

I wanna feel the way that we did that summer night (night)

Drunk on a feeling, alone with the stars in the sky

You and Carl were having problems lately, with him selling Meth and you not wanting to be involved with drugs, but Jesus all you wanted was to feel the same way as you did when you first met. You had just got back from a party with Ian, you were tipsy but not completely hammered.

I've been running through the jungle

I've been running with the wolves

To get to you, to get to you

I've been down the darkest alleys

You and Ian had arrived at the Gallagher home, walking though the door confused by no one being at the house but Carl was supposed to be. "Hey, where's Carl or anybody." Ian asked, you sobering up completely. You running upstairs looking for him, searching every room hearing Ian grab the baseball bat. But nothing.

Saw the dark side of the moon

To get to you, to get to you

I've looked for love in every stranger

Took too much to ease the anger

You expecting the worst, pacing back and forth pulling at your hair scared. "You see him?!" Ian yelled to you. "No!" You yelled back crying, Ian running upstairs hugging you. "I cant lose him." You cried out, into his chest.

All for you, yeah, all for you

I've been running through the jungle

I've been crying with the wolves

To get to you, to get to you (oh to get to you)

Then you both stopped, hearing grunting and yelling in the backyard. "Go, go go!" You yelled at Ian rushing down the stairs. Opening the back door and seeing Carl being drowned in the pool.  "Carl!" You yelled out, rushing down the stairs behind Ian someone grabbing you and putting  a gun to you're back. Seeing Ian getting taken down, the guy walking you closer to Carl.

Your fingertips trace my skin

To places I have never been

Blindly I am following

Break down these walls and come on in

Being shoved against Carl feeling him shaking thrashing around. "Let go of him!" You screamed, him lifting Carl out of the water.

I wanna feel the way that we did that summer night

Drunk on a feeling, alone with the stars in the sky

I've been running through the jungle

I've been running with the wolves

To get to you, to get to you

I've been down the darkest alleys

"Look at him, look at him!" The guy yelled at you shoving you and Carl's face close together, you crying. "D d don't hurt her." Carl gasped out before being shoved back in, the guy letting go of Carl you and Ian the guy shoving you to the ground.

Saw the dark side of the moon

To get to you, to get to you

I've looked for love in every stranger

Took too much to ease the anger

You ran up to Carl pulling him a hug holding him tight, him hugging back. "I love you." You said to him, him breathing heavily. "We need all the Gallagher's." Ian said, standing next to the both of you two.

All for you, yeah, all for you

I've been running through the jungle

I've been crying with the wolves

To get to you, to get to you (oh to get to you)

"You got here quick." Carl said while in the bath, you decided to give him a bath after the whole incident he just needed to calm down. "Yeah, not everyday you see you're fiancée getting held under water in his own Jacuzzi by a drug dealer." You said to him, smiling a bit.

I've been running through the jungle

I've been running with the wolves

To get to you, to get to you

I've been down the darkest alleys

Saw the dark side of the moon

To get to you, to get to you

I've looked for love in every stranger

Took too much to ease the anger

All for you, yeah, all for you

I've been running through the jungle

I've been crying with the wolves

To get to you, to get to you (oh to get to you)

"Look I will support you no matter what but if it results in you getting killed, I will not support it but also not let you do it." You said to him, him nodding kissing you're lips quick.