Teenage Dream

You think I'm pretty

Without any make-up on

You think I'm funny

When I tell the punch line wrong

You and Carl woke up to him shaking you awake, seeing him staring at youre face. "Youre so pretty." Carl said smiling, you blushing hard. "Thanks but we have to get ready." You said getting up jumping down with Carl, you searching for youre makeup finding it no where. "Where the hell?" You mumbled to yourself, Carl shuffling through his closet looking for clothes. "What are you looking for?" Carl asked looking at you. "My makeup, its not here." You said, Carl not anwsering. "Um i hid it." Carl said putting on his shirt. "Why would you do that?!" You asked, fustrated. "Because you dont need it."Carl said laughing a little bit. "So this is funny to you?" You asked annoyed, Carl walking over to you and kissing youre forehead.

I know you get me

So I'll let my walls come down, down

"Ugh fine ill go one day without, where are you going?" You asked putting on black leggings. "Thats my girl, im going to meet up with G-Dog." Carl said, putting on a jacket. "Drugs?" You asked, Carl nodding.

Before you met me

I was alright

But things were kinda heavy

You brought me to life

"You know how i feel about them, not really a good luck charm." You said walking up behind him,rubbing his arms. Before you met Carl youre family had a bad relation with drugs, youre mom died to an overdose. And youre dad did them, one day he had a whole pound of meth when the police raided youre house him hiding it in youre room you being charged with them and being throw into Juvie. When you got out you decided to help yourself and get some sort of an education, where you met Carl and he gave you a place to stay you both falling in love with each other.

Now every February

You'll be my valentine, valentine

Let's go all the way tonight

No regrets, just love

We can dance until we die

You and I

We'll be young forever

You didnt regret anything about youre relationship, but selling drugs might be the first one. "Well ill still love you, just be careful." You said walking away from him.

You make me

Feel like

I'm living a, teenage, dream

The way you turn me on

"Hey look." Carl said witha mouth piece in, you laughing. "That's deffinately not a turn on." You said, putting on his shirt with the skull middle fingers on it.

I, can't, sleep

Let's runaway

And don't ever look back

Don't ever look back

"Maybe ill make enough money for us to run away." Carl said watching you do youre hair, you smiling. "Yeah, and where would we go?" You asked laughing. "Maybe Puerto Rico, know youve always wanted to go there." Carl said leaning on the chair, you had family who lived down there.

My, heart, stops

When you look at me

Just, one, touch

Now baby I believe

Carl staring at you through the small makeup mirror you had stole from CVS, kissing the side of youre head you smiling and holding onto his arm. "Please be careful."You said seriously, kissing his arm. "I promise."He said locking youre pinkys together.