Want You Back

Hey, boy you never had much game

Thought I needed to upgrade

So I went and walked away way way

Now, I see you've been hanging out

You and Carl used to date before he went to Juvie then he fell in love with Dominque, so you uped youre game you started dating a guy named Mason and fell in love.

With that other girl in town

Looking like a pair of clowns clowns clowns

You had found out about Carl's little incident." He did what?!" You asked Fiona in shock,grabbing a plate and bringing it to a table. "I know, thats why i want you to just have him back." Fiona said, you nodding.

Remember all the things that you and I did first?

And now you're doing them with her

Remember all the things that you and I did first?

You got me, got me like this

"Y/N, hows Mason?" Carl asked you after you putting plates in the sink in front of him, yow standing in front of him. "Good i assume, we broke up." You said, youre hand on youre hip. "You gonna ask me about Dom?" Carl asked you laughing, going to deliver another plate. "What are you doing?" Fiona asked following you, you getting a drink. "Look Fi im trying but i still have to work to make money, and im not talking about that slut." You said, bringing the drink to a table.

And now you're taking her to every restaurant

And everywhere we went, come on!

And now you're taking her to every restaurant

You got me, got me like this

"Didnt know you had the same hours as me." Carl said washing dishes, you drying them. "Yup, needed more money espically for this." You said pointing towards youre stomach, Carl looking shocked. "Is that Masons?" Carl asked, you smiling. "Nope yours, me and Mason never did anything together." You said looking up at him, Carl smiling kissing you. "Woah woah, youre still with Dominque."You said standing up.

Boy you can say anything you want

I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya

I want you back

I want you back

"Il break up with her!" Carl said, you going into the bathroom and changing, Carl following. "Will you really, because from what ive heard you cut the tip of youre dick off for her." You said, pointing towards his dick. "I need you please." Carl said, holding youre hands.

Wa-want you, want you back

I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin'

Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin'

I want you back

"You dont relize how much i cried over you, leaving me for some chick who obiviously dosent care about you to have you do that." You said raising youre voice a little.

I want you back

Wa-want you, want you back

Please, this ain't even jealousy

She ain't got a thing on me

Tryin' to rock them ugly jeans jeans jeans

You clearly didn't think this through

"I didnt think it through." He said, you pulling your shirt off.

If what I've been told is true

You'll be crawling back like boo hoo hoo

Remember all the things that you and I did first?

And now you're doing them with her

Remember all the things that you and I did first?

You got me, got me like this

And now you're taking her to every restaurant

And everywhere we went, come on!

And now you're taking her to every restaurant

You got me, got me like this

"You brought her here while i was working and made out with her in front of me, and youre telling me you want me back?" You asked putting on a new shirt.

Boy you can say anything you want

I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya

I want you back

I want you back

Wa-want you, want you back

I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin'

Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin'

I want you back

I want you back

Wa-want you, want you back

Ooh, I thought you'd still be mine

When I kissed you goodbye uh oh uh oh

Ooh, and you might be with her

But I still had you first uh oh uh oh (Let's go! astro!)

"Look i might have been with her but i always had you first." Carl said breathing on youre neck, kissing it softly.

We used to be, but now there's a separation between you and me

Baby I'm moving on to another girl that understands me more

Dated her in front your place so you can see it all

I remember the times, when we used to bond

"Carl you didnt just hurt me, you hurt Lilly." You said, Carl rubbing youre stomach.

But I never realized that you wanted to be mine

So I gave her the ring, instead of you, nickname too

I can tell you're upset, because it ain't you

Met a new girl, and I gave her my heart

"Baby youre mine, and youre not leaving." He said, Looking into you're eyes. "I feel like youre lying, how the fuck do I know you wont are aren't still going to go with her?" You asked, shoving him backwards. "This is how." Carl said, bending down onto one knee. You having you're hands over you're mouth, falling down. "I promise to never hurt you again, ever in my entire life." Carl said smiling softly.