Christmas Special

"Dee..." Misty whispered as she turned in bed to face her lover.

"Hm?" the woman hummed, not opening her eyes.

"Shouldn' we have talked to Lila...? I mean, before doin' this?"

Cordelia sighed, opening her eyes. "It's not an exact guarantee that this will work. Don't you remember how many times it took before we got pregnant the first time? I don't want to get her hopes up." She lifted her hand to slowly run her fingers through the Cajun's curls. "If it doesn't work, and we tell her, she'll be devastated."

"But, what if it works, and she don' want a baby sister or brother?"

"Let's wait until we know for sure... okay?"

"Okay." Misty nodded before leaning forward to press a loving kiss to her wife's lips. "I love ya, baby doll."

"I love you too, darling." Cordelia smiled. "Now, please go to sleep. We've been up all night."

"That ain't my fault." The younger witch teased before wrapping her arms around the Supreme.

___

Cordelia walked into the bathroom to see Misty sitting on the floor with three pregnancy test in front of her on a towel. Her eyes grew wide at the idea of it working.

"What do they say?"

"I donno yet... I peed on all of 'em, then I laid 'em out."

"How much longer?"

Misty looked at the timer on her phone, "A minute exactly."

The older blonde sat down next to her lover, and waited. The timer went off, and they each grabbed a test, staring at the results.

Cordelia turned her head toward her wife, "What's it say?"

"P-positive... yours?" Misty looked to her with tears in her eyes, seeing tears in the other's eyes as well.

"Positive."

The necromancer grabbed the third, and an audible cry left her lips. "Oh, my Lord!"

Cordelia grabbed her wife's face before kissing her softly, yet passionately. "We're going to be Mommies again."

"We still are, Dee," Misty laughed softly.

"You know what I mean," she laughed as well.

"How are we gonna tell Lila?"

"Let's do something cute. Can we?"

Misty nodded softly, "Yeah." She kissed her lover this time. "Lord, I can't believe this."

"Are you ready for restless nights again?"

"And shitty diapers?"

They both laughed softly.

"Yeah, I am," the Cajun said.

"I am too."

There was a knock at the door, "Mommies!"

"Throw away everything, I'll get her." Cordelia said as she stood up.

"Okay."

___

"Mommies!" Lila ran into her mother's bedroom. When she saw them still asleep she frowned. She climbed onto the bed, and started jumping. "MOMMIES!"

Cordelia jumped up while Misty just pulled the duvet over her head.

"Ya up!" the girl smiled as she plopped down on the bed.

The Supreme looked toward the alarm on the nightstand, seeing it was seven thirty. "Why are you up?"