Is It Just A Crush?

Misty walked to her and Cordelia's bedroom, finding her wife waking toward their bedroom in nothing but her underwear. The Cajun smirked to herself as she shut the door, and followed after the woman.

Cordelia could sense her wife in the room before turning to face her. She gave her a small kiss, "Hey."

"Hey, darlin'. Where ya gonna take a bath?"

"Yes, would you like to join me?"

"I'd love to."

The Supreme started the bath while Misty undressed and put her hair up. Once the tub was full, the older witch threw in a bath bomb. The curly haired woman stepped in first and held out her hand for her lover. They sat, with Cordelia laid on top of her wife, enjoying the hot water and the closeness of their skin.

"I've missed this." The older blonde said softly as she closed her eyes.

Misty wrapped her arms around her lover's waist. "I have too. We need more time together."

"I know," she sighed. "I'm so busy with the girls. It's getting to be too much."

"Let me take over somethin's again. Please?"

"Classes only."

"Classes only."

They stayed in the same position for what seemed like forever, a comfortable silence surrounding them as steam fogged the mirror, and the smell of lavender lingered through the air. Cordelia turned slowly, just slightly so she was able to give her wife a gently, yet loving kiss.

"I love you so much."

"I love ya too, babydoll," Misty said before kissing her this time.

Cordelia smiled softly, turning back to laying against her lover. "How are the girls?"

"All of 'em, or just ours?"

"Ours," she laughed.

"Daisy's insane as usual; hyper and off the walls." The necromancer laughed. "She's still our lil monkey. She's gettin' better about hangin' out with other girls her age instead of the older ones."

"And Lila?"

Misty bit her lip, wondering if she was allowed to tell her wife what she knew about her and Beatrix.

"Misty? What's going on with Lila?"

"She's just... got a crush, and doesn't know how to handle it."

"A crush?"

"Yeah..."

"Did she tell you who it was? How did she meet the boy?"

"Dee... it ain' a boy. Ya shouldn' assume that."

"I'm sorry," the older witch sighed. "Who is it?"

"Beatrix."

"Beatrix?"

"Yeah, but she said she doesn' want to say anythin'... she doesn' want to ruin anythin'."

"Should I move Beatrix to Queenie's?"

"No, don' do that. It'll only make it worse."

"Misty, she's twelve, sharing a room with a girl she likes. She's becoming a teenager, and they have urges... I don't want her having sex."

"Dee, she ain' gonna do that. She thinks Bea is straight and said she won' say anythin'. Just leave it be for now."

"What happens if she does say something, and they end up...?"