Chapter One: A Night to Remember

Warning, this story contains extreme blood and gore, violence, really, really strong language, some sexual content and graphic nudity. If under 18, keep the hell out.

This is a modify version and some new changes. The story deals with a woman who after a fight with some vampires, gave her some venom and turned her into a vampire. But, with the help of an centuries old man who is half-vampire, half-human that they can win the war and defend the future of Earth against a clam of vampires that want total domination. This is the story.

 Vancouver

          "I have to travel out of my own despite being too busy for my own and I always even spend my nights reading while I always train myself like Linda Hamilton straight out of Terminator 2 and I don't have no friends much. Running a business with my own mother and even living with her is completely bullshit." 

           The young woman's name is Bridget walked and all of a sudden, it started raining with no umbrella which she didn't have. She then, waited a few minutes for the rain to pass. While she was waiting, she discovers she dark cloaked things maybe vampires or something that was already on their killing feast of eating a homeless drunk man as she looked on for a few minutes until one vampire had spotted her. The lead evil vampire had came close to her and started speaking to her, "Hello, foolish fool, I bet you was enjoying our feast of that homeless drunk man?" 

"Go to Hell, you prick and you don't scare me because so will reduce you to ashes with my power." Bridget wasn't drunk but was pissed off that she wanted to either fight or run away yet chose the latter and the vampires was finished with their feast and started to chase her through the rain. "We will catch you, missy and when we do, we'll kill after we tear open up your flesh and reduce you to a puddle of a dog's dinner." The lead vampire had yelled out as they was trying catch up.

        Bridget stumbled through the dark Vancouver streets. Bright lights dances across the Black sky as she slipped on the slick wet pavement. Her bag dropped to the floor. Looking over across her shoulder, the young woman saw the vampires closing in behind her. She snatched up her rain soaked bag, slung it over her shoulder, and ran down the alley. 

          Suddenly, she gets bitten by a nearby vampire as it chewed a piece of skin on her arm and screamed loudly. She attempts to scissor kick the vampire and its head was kicked off as blood sprung out like red wine onto her face and her clothes was not only rain soaked but soaked in blood. A bite mark on her arm which made her even angrier. She took on about seven of them by uppercutting them back to Hell. "Is that the best you fucking vampires can do me? COME ON, KILL ME DAMMIT!" She spoke very loudly towards them. "Little missy, you got spirit, I see and fun for you after we claim your blood, our leader will enslave the world." He preceded on chewing on her arm like it a soggy bread.

         She felt the venom pumped into her arm at an excerated rate. It destroyed all of her strength and with it, the venom was tingging her like a IV going through her made of poison and it was giving her unusual strength. The vampires tried tearing through her while she was cornered and against another 20 of them, they had formed into a multated blob trying to make a final kill as she already being too weak due to the venom rushing in her system and collapsed within minutes.

        Shockingly from out of nowhere, a man that came out of nowhere who had heard the young woman yell for help with the kind of fighting style like a Greek god in battle with the kind of body who can withstand though almost anything from being stabbed or even shot. The kind of man with a smile that was pure white with sharp teeth that look like knives that might eat a person up at one time and a face like a real Olympic champion that is crossed with a bit of Daniel Craig. He had used an ancient Japanese sword to kill them all by slicing all of their bodies into compose and he was taking then on one by one. 

      The vampires kept coming as the mysterious man and his sword's power was powerful enough that he didn't need the usual ways to kill a vampire. They was all dying in a fast rate and he was claiming their blood with a big jar he always carries around to keep his blood supply at home filled and stocked at all times. After he had destroyed all of them while one ran away. 

      He then took their blood in the jar, he noticed Bridget and he had put her in his car and he drove off. His home was only a few minutes away but the house was like an centuries old mansion, pulled in his garage, gotten out of the car and carried her up the steps onto one of his spare rooms and cleaned her off.

       The next three mornings later, Bridget had finally woken up and found herself surrounded in a house with shades being shut as the windows being closed very tightly like doornails and the room that was she staying had a bathroom. The room had paintings and statues of old gods surrounding it. Then, she saw the man entered the room where she was in shock in being in a a house with a man that she didn't even know and was semi-naked while he had performed first-aid on her to clean her wounds while she was asleep. "Where are my clothes? You had seen my tits and ass, you fucking pervert and where the fuck am I?" She had snapped at the man.

        The man responded as he had a tray in his hand, "Hi there, please don't get up too soon, you need your rest to rebuild your energy after being in that battle. My name is Max and I saved you from those vampires that you was asleep for three days completely. I'm 200 years old and you don't have anything to worry about now and I had you cleaned up right away with your new clothes that I bought to you from my dead wife's closet after those ones being destroyed despite you had nearly died when the vampires chewed your arm while leaving you some venom and I had came in to kill all of them that I was visiting some friends. I made you something to eat: some blood omelet with blood, hottest, and pepper." 

         She had turned her head and was staring at him. "Thank you, the name is Bridget and that  I'm sorry for snapping at you. I figured you was trying to help but fuck you and your stupid ass and your stupid ass castle." "Why, thank you, Bridget and I was going to say the same about you and your arm being hit when poison and having venom pumped in there nearly killing you. If it wasn't for me, you would had became an died ready, so thank you, properly!" He then walked out of the room as his servants was entering her room and started cleaning her room and continued to speak. 

   "Well, see you later and just make yourself comfy while leaving you to privacy to have a shower and whatever. Look around the house while to enjoy it to your liking and be careful on when you touch my stuff that some can kill you in a minute cause these are centuries old items from around the world. I have got to go and get some sleep and later, we can have a feast of all the food while we can enjoy each other's company." "Fine, you win!" She had replied as she had gotten up into the bathroom.