Chapter Three: The Announcement

Three hours later after Bridget and Max had sex that the two felt better and was covering up on their naked bodies. She said, "Fuck Max, wow that is what I can call a big, strong and dreamy man that I had ever done it and also the first time with a vampire and I feel pretty good. Your huge anaconda cock is super amazing so much that really do know how you work it into me!" Max replies, "Wow, I'm glad that you enjoyed every minute of it of my body touching yours that I feel so pretty damn good that now I got something that I want to tell you that it can't wait." 

      She says with a stunned look on her face while touching his chest, "Well, what is it, Max?" "I want you to be my wife by accepting this wedding ring," he replies. "I don't know what to say, I'm speechless and we had just met. But, after all that and you saved me, I'll take you as my husband who is a vampire and who have sharp teeth and who I'd just had sex with. I like the idea of being having a family of vampires all around that we can take down our evil enemies from all over the world and beyond. Maybe, we could kill zombies, witches, werewolves, and the whole rogue even possibly that we can kill some monsters and loads of them," she replies while smiling. 

      "I'll make your dreams come true and we can defend the world from other dead vampires and give you a family so we can never be alone and I promise you that I'll give you everything you need. Oh babe, your pussy just gotten wet again and needs my hard cock to go for seconds!" Max continues. "Deal and nice job on getting your cock hard again for me and want to stuff many more babies in me that you're on!" She grabs his cock and climbs under the sheets to blown him as she replies to him with a happy sneaky grim as he moans.

     As the days and weeks went by, Bridget and Max was really getting to know more of each other. Max's attitude was changing each day which he treated her to dinners, had movie nights with each other and shared many laughs with them california dreaming even that they are not in California. She was always there for him even when she attempts to bite his head off not on purpose and he would be the hand that comforts here. She even had introduced her to her mother and caught on very on with her very well. For training along, Bridget was still learning on how to be the most incredible vampire hunter but was failing at self-defense.

     Six months later, a stormy dark night, a pregnant Bridget who was weeks away from giving birth was pacing all around the kitchen storming for food that she was just eating a lot of food anywhere that she could find all over the house and pretty cranky swearing like a real strong pirate who is way past drunk and ready to kill someone by slicing their eyes out and their body would make that pirate's bread as Max was in his study coming up more additional plans for the wedding  and his butlers was in the kitchen with her. He was working around the house to make sure his soon-to-be baby is well-protected with decorations and remodeling the house.

     When he went downstairs, Bridget was getting angry for no reason and realizing that she wants to die before the wedding and before giving birth that him and his butlers started to reason with her by talking to her. "Listen, I don't want you to do that to yourself and I wouldn't have a wife who I can look after while she is sick, when stressed out, when angry, frustrated, sad and even happy. I want to be there by your side every step of the way, I want to see a marriage, my own child, a much life for you, me, and the baby. I love you so, so, so very much and I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you at all ever as long as I'm around and alive and when we first met, I loved you for many, many, many, many years and I saved you from those evil vampires who bit you, took you to my home, shared my home, give you a baby, a love beyond so many and I didn't want to be alone and I'm willing that we can have the kind of love that all the other women came to me and I let die on my watch but you are the first most beautiful girl that I had ever met in many, many years, I can't keep losing my one true love and I want you, I need you, I love you, but please try not to kill yourself for me," Max replies while crying.

          She had said calmly before snapping, "I don't want to go through a bad burden of you being afraid of you and failure that I'm scared of my life but I can't give up and face fear, I love you too, I don't care that you're 400 years old, I love you, I want you, I need you too in my life. I can't give up and the hell that I'm not quitting on you. I have had a pretty good life that I actually graduated in record time in high school and in college. YOU DON'T KNOW ME, ASSHOLE WHICH YOU'RE A PIECE OF MOTHERFUCKING WORK, PIECE OF CRAP AND A FUCKING WHORE THAT CAN ITS EASY FOR YOU SAY, MAX. I'll SHOULD TO RIP YOUR HEAD OFF, YOU FUCKING DICK WHILE HITTING YOUR OLD CHICKEN UGLY ASS AND I CAN GIVE YOU A MOTHERFUCKING HORROR LESSON WHILE YOU'RE DYING AND ALONE."

        She then kicks him in the balls and he screams in pain while saying, "OH MY BALLS!" As he drops on the floor and she starts to kick down repeatedly in the stomach as he begs her to stop and seeing how she can fight especially while pregnant with their baby and assaulting the living hell out of him.

          She aggressively kicking him in the stomach so much that he was fearing that he was going to die and the hits that he was being assaulted and he was really crying as she was extremely too strong and he tried to speak, "Please, Bridget, please, I can't move or breathe and my head and nose are bleeding. Don't do this, have mercy." 

"I'M GONNA KILL YOUR ASS, FUCKER AND YOU SHOULDN'T HAD PUSHED ME BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ANY REASONING AND NOW I'M VIOLENTLY ABUSING YOU, MAX, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE WHICH MEANS THAT I'M GOING TO CASTRATE YOU!"

       She was punching and kicking him so hard that he was going blind for about fifteen minutes using every object in the kitchen to use against him such as cutting his arm and going through his right hand with a knife, slamming him on the refrigerator, using glass on him and she kept assaulting him even going as far as near castrating his cock off by punching it violently while punching him hard in the face and using a toaster to hit him in the back. He was feeling really dizzy as he was trying to get up. She stopped for a minute and came back with an full gas can and violently threw it in his face and found a baseball bat to try to smash his ribs open and he was still standing after a hard attack like that.

She then was  pulling off his pants and she tried shoving an knife into his  his ass as she was preciding to rape him with it as she was throwing his head hard on the floor like he was a doll and he was in deep pain with his ass bleeding with the item being infused making him scream out loud before knocking him out cold completely. 

Moments later after the numerous attacks that he had all over his body, the servants had to grab her completely and gave her a glass of water after awhile. Then, she went back and kick him in the face again which she had to be escorted out of the room completely.