Chapter Five: The Bundle of Joy in HELL

As the days and weeks that followed by a series of shocking brutal murders of more than fifty people that was either bitten, killed by in different ways such with burned bodies, bodies was being eaten alive, some was shoot to death then was eaten, limbs being pulled out, heads being decapitated, insides was forming out of their bodies and skin being carved open with a sharp teeth. Men, women and children was either destroyed or was barely alive that some was being held hostage for slaves to form armies for an unknown shadowy figure. They were from parts of the world which armies destroyed people left and right with police was called in to try to investigate these bizarre brutal crimes and came to each conclusion that they don't know or have a clue at all.

      Meanwhile in Moscow, a group of vampires that came out of nowhere in the distance and wanted to make their appearance known to the world in the middle of the night. They came by the dozens that they was more than 100 of them and they had black cloaks on them that didn't reveal their faces. However, the police AND military had jumped out of the Red Square within seconds with heavy guns, tanks and missiles that are powerful these vampires with some police dogs all at full force. The police and military had cornered the vampires by blocking the roads from a ten mile distance. "You must be not from round here cause we'll kill you and you think that come into Red Square with your gang of whatever the hell you are and try to start some problems. PUT UP YOUR FUCKING ARMS NOW, COMRADES OR PREPARE FOR US TO BOMB YOUR ASSES TO COMPOSE!" The General spoke with a heavy Russian tone that these vampires understood kill and bomb very well with an translator repeating the words to them. They later put up their hands and the military force held their guns out waiting for them to surrender. "We will put our hands up to you foolish people and we will go quietly into the night without a fuss and we will respect your guys and doing your job with pride. Everybody has an hungry heart I guess and I have a final request." Spoken by the leader of this evil vampire, Baltar with a calm temper with an evil laugh. Minutes later during this standoff, the police tried to arrest them but the forces bit them and blood was leaking out of heads which the military used all of their manpower to try to kill them as they took out multiple vampires. Both sides was being attacked, vampires was biting people to death while some was being turned into vampires themselves and attacked their own forces. 

    The bodies were being plied up and the corrupted bad guys next went straight for the Russian world and one by one, lives were lost, families destroyed, animals turned into mutant vampires, businesses were flames, nearby cities all over was left in ruins. These evil vampires and their scary as hell leader, Baltar wanted world domination to remake earth for the taken.

   The White House, Washington- 

           The General marched into the oval office in shock and alerting the President as news reports coming in from Russia that the whole country was destroyed by an unknown group that the reports had a tough time spotting the vampires due to rubble and smoke all over. However, the President was away playing golf and he quickly calls him from the golf course to alert him that Russia is in flames and told him that he'll handle the situation Monday morning and he hung up. 

    Two days later, The President returned to the White House and had to do a news conference about the attacks in Russia while sending remote controlled missiles over. They gathered all of the military to immediately get their target locked as they were getting briefed on stopping the evil forces that leave the country in dust with no survivors. They were there in only 30 minutes to try to stop the monsters. As the missiles reached what was left of Russia and Baltar quickly with his vampires all capture the missiles from the US Army, Air Forces and the Navy by jumping up, grabbing it and it missed them as they blown up the entire country to the point of actual holding a few of the missiles that was aimed at them to send them back to the water and blowing up the subs with the men and women in them. 

        As The President and the General watching and reading the reports in the War Room but there was no reports except explosions that hit all forces of theirs. Then, Baltar ended up with a microphone that was on one of the missiles talking the President and said, "Wow, you guys really suck at your jobs especially you, Mr. President and you are a huge pussy for trying to destroy us and because of that, we will kill you and all of you that your body will be tortured by me as your loved ones will watch you die first and then, I'll kill your loved ones and your country and remake it as The Bundle of Joy in Hell which all of you will be going very soon as we wipe out others countries and be used as our slaves to we remake your country while your heroes all fall down to me and my army of death." "You don't scare me, Mr. Vampire cause I will bring you and your army to justice and will be put to death for trying to kill me, the leader of the free world!" "Oh Mr. President has spunk and for that, we will come to you first before we finish our conquest and to let your people watch you die first!"