Chapter Six: Pre-WEDDING SEX FUN

Bridget was tending to Max while actually controlling her killing self after for what she did to him. She had been getting some fears of probably hurting him again but this time only much worst. Yet she has been practicing her fighting skills since that day while pregnant each day for the past two weeks.  As they was waiting for their visitors to have their pre-wedding reception in his backyard, she was thinking of probably wanting to go upstairs with him and have some fun for a few hours after the wedding preparations outside that making her bored.

        "Bridget, I know that juggling two things is a challenge and my vampire doctor, "Captain Bark" told you that this baby is set to be due anyday and as long as this baby doesn't rip a hole through you and kill you before both wedding and the birth date. Don't worry my Vampire-human hunting hybrid, we'll get through this is basically no time cause you're my sweet peach forever." Max was running back and forth yet that Bridget had to calm him down by moving further to him and had kissed his amazing lips while whispering to him. "Hey, honey, I'm feeling a little frisky right now and I'm not wearing any panties whatsoever that I want a big strong, hard cock in my pregnant ass and my mouth while dominating me to make be your good girl and my big breasts needs your touch, Daddy." "Oh Bridget, I love you right now and I have ways to make you so wet as we got a few hours before our guests arrives that my hard dick is very hard for some sweet pregnant meat that it wants that big ass bouncing all over me. Daddy wants you well pounded like no either that your sweet dirty whispers want to me to carry up our bedroom right now and fuck deep away." "You're on, and baby, you'll get the full treatment big ass, big titties in your face and some hard fucking." As she gets carried upstairs by Max while she speaks.

    "Oh my precious, Bridget and Daddy will serve up some hard sausage for you." He gets her once in their bedroom and she is on her knees unzipping his pants and frees out his hard cock and it hits her in face. She holds his cock and strokes it in her hands before sucking him off while Max lets out a moan and his eyes rolled as he feeds her cock. "OH BRIDGET, SUCK MY HARD COCK LIKE ITS THE BEST COCK EVER." "Yes, Daddy sir. Anything for you, Daddy and I'll even shine your big balls for you."

     She takes all inches in her throat while licking him all over his dick multiple times and tasting his pre-cum with the taste of pineapple as her favorite fruit. Max then grabs her hair and he forces her to full throat him of all eight inches of his steel manhood deep as she's being chocked by all of him. "Like that, Bridget as my big cock is in your mouth while I'm grabbing your hair as you're sucking my dick and balls?" "FUCK YES, DADDY, I WANT YOU TO COME ALL OVER MY MOUTH AND SHOOT IT DOWN MY THROAT AND I WANT IT IN MY PUSSY AND I'M YOUR BAD GIRL, DADDY!"

   Max proceeds to get Bridget off the floor as he tugs the black panties and a tank top that reveals her breasts off of her, sits her down on their bed with his manly hands and places a finger in her wet pussy and begins to finger-fuck while licking her tasty meaty flaps slowly for a few minutes as she moans loudly. "DADDY, PLACE MORE FINGERS DEEP INTO ME, I WANT MY JUICES SHOOT WHILE YOU'RE LICKING MY PUSSY LIPS." "YES, BRIDGET, KEEP THAT FUCKING PUSSY WET FOR ME." He continues to finger-fuck her while l and adding more fingers deep into her as she gets wetter per second and screams louder and louder.  He feels her about to orgasm as he takes his hands out and begins to shoot out her feminine juices all over his hands and continues to lick all over her pussy. "OH MAX, YOUR HANDS ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T WAIT TO BE MARRIED TO YOU IN A WEEK!" "I love you too always, Bridget and don't ever forget that."

     She then gets up and lands her ass on his rock hard cock and bounces herself all over him as his hands grabs her and starts to fucks her cowgirl style slowly and gently with her pregnant body rocking hard. He grabs and holds her big breasts with a firm grip and she lets her nipples on him that he sucks on them. Bridget then moans for pleasure as he licks and kisses the mounds all over her boobs and drinks her breast milk like it's water. "Woah, Max, slow down on your drinking on my tits cause we both know that the way that this baby has been growing in me at a fast rate and I need all the milk to make our precious miracle happy and will grow up to become a badass vampire hunting hybrid just like mommy and daddy." "The taste of your milk is always sweet no matter what and you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever met in ages including my immortality of being over 200 years old and I still look young as fuck." "Mmmmmmmm, that's what I love about older man especially like you with a huge cock penetrating into me and giving me a second life."

         His hard vampire cock pounds Bridget deep and her pussy juice keep being flowing out like Old Faithful filling her with each pound with her now turning around and looking at Max with her charmingly brown eyes as he nods with satisfaction of the many orgasms and moans that she makes right before the two coming and laying on each other. "Max, you do really know how to make a woman feel this good after sex." She then kisses him in the head and hols his hand with joy as they await for their big day of being husband and wife.