8

kirby:

"how do i look?" i asked madison and leah as i step out of leahs bathroom.

i looked at them and their expressions were hilarious.

madison had her hand over her mouth and leahs jaw dropped.

"if i were gay id definitely try to tap that." leah joked, making madison and i laugh.

"if that doesnt make grayson come crawling back, nothing will." madison adds.

"we look so hot wow." i said and they both smiled.

"lets take a mirror pic for my story." madison said, making us go into the bathroom.

we all posed for madisons picture and she took it, we did the same for leah and i and we all put it on our stories.

i then took a picture for my streaks, and 'accidentally' only sent it to grayson. we dont even have a streak and havent had one for the past 2 moths but ya know... who cares right?¿

he immediately snapped me back and sent a picture of his face, he told me i looked really good and i left him on read

"its 9:30 and the party started at 9, should we leave now?" leah asked as she looked at her phone.

"yeah, ill get us an uber." madison replied and ordered one.
--
grayson:

"are you ready?" skate asked as we walked out the door.

"yeah i think so." i replied. to be honest, it's going to kill me seeing kirby at this party talking with other guys. i dont know if ill be able to handle myself if she goes somewhere with someone other than me.

i go on snap to check how i look, and speaking of kirby... i got a snapchat from her.

weird.

she sent a streaks picture of her dress for the party.

great, now im even more nervous about her being there with guys.

"guys look at this." i said as i passed my phone to ethan.

we passed it all around the back of the uber and i watched all of the guys' eyes widen as they looked at her streak picture.

"damnnn." sammy remarked as he looked at the picture.

"shut up." i snapped and grabbed my phone back.

i took a picture of myself and captioned it 'you look really good' before sending it.
--
kirby:

"kirby c'mon, stop it." madison said and tried to grab my cup from me.

"n-no, pleaseeee." i begged.

"you're so drunk right now, you dont need this." she yanked my cup out of my hand and threw it on the floor.

"that was- that was soooo mean." i pouted.

i looked over at grayson, he was talking to her. her as in the girl he cheated on me with two months ago. why the fuck was he talking to her? her stupid name is ellie and she looks ridiculously stupid in her stupid skimpy outfit. i looked around and spotted leah talking to some random- wait what? shes talking to skate? is she fucking insane?

"madisonnnn." i slurred.

she gave me an upset look, "kirby-"

"i need one more drink, just- just one more."

she let out a sigh before giving in, "fine."

she opened up a can of four loko and poured some of it into a new cup for me.

i took it and downed it, "thankkkk youuu." i smiled and hugged her.

i looked back at grayson and he was still talking to ellie, she was twirling her hair and kept laughing.

disgusting.

i watched as he looked her up and down, her stupid slutty ass dumb ass looking outfit. grayson is such a liar, such a freakin liar. he's gonna text me that he loves me and wants to talk about what happened and how he regretted it? and now he's talking to her while im less than 10 ft away from him? fucking pathetic.
--
grayson:
(sorry for all the pov swtiches omg)

as ellie was talking to me, i kept looking over at kirby. im waiting for madison to leave her alone so i can talk to her in peace. to be honest, i dont really know why im talking to ellie and not my friends, this probably looks so bad.

i look at kirby and she was already looking at me, we made eye contact for a split second but she turned away. she tried to get up but tripped over herself, madison caught her and sat her back down.

fuck. im the reason shes drunk right now arent i?

i watch as madison says something to kirby, and then gets up to leave.

fucking finally. now i can frikin-

"brooooo!" sammy yelled and grabbed my shoulder.

"what?" i let out an annoyed sigh as i turned around to face him.

"i-i just needed to tell you something." he said and began to laugh.

"can you hurry it up?"

"okay well uh- it was uh- what i want to say is- uh-"

"sammy what the fuck are you trying to say?"

he didnt respond back, he just started to laugh and rub his head.

i dont freakin have time for this.

i lightly pushed sam off me and looked for kirby, but she was gone.

where the fuck did she just go?

*
this is wayyyy longer than i expected it to be and next chapter is gonna be a continue of this one with words and hopefully the one after will be texting.