20

grayson:
(words chapter)

i was sitting downstairs in my living room, nervous as crap. kirby and i haven't hung out as friends, well- as a couple, in over 2 months.

it was currently 8:26pm, and kirby said she was on her way about 5 minutes ago, so she should be here any minute.

i stood up and looked around to make sure my house looked clean, i want everything to be perfect.

i suddenly heard a knock on my door, and i almost shit my pants.

kirby's here.

i went up to the door and opened it, giving her a hug once she came into view.

"hey kirby." i smiled at her.

"sup." she casually responded.

she immediately made her way to my stairs, going up to my room.

i followed behind her, and watched as she threw her bag to the side and plopped down on my bed, laughing after.

"just like old times, right?" she looked up at me.

i nodded my head in agreement, "right."

i lied down next to her and we both sprawled out, not really caring if my leg draped over hers and vise versa.

"so, what do you want to do?" she asked.

"i don't know, what do you want to do?"

"you're the host, come up with something."

i thought for a second, but nothing exciting came to mind.

"i know this is boring, but we could watch a movie." i offered.

"that sounds great actually." she responded, making me smile at her.

i turned netflix on and handed her the tv remote, "you pick."

she sat up and got herself under my covers, picking out a horror movie called 'the canal'. (a/n watch that movie)

i got myself under the covers as well and sat next to her, not touching her or anything.

for the first 10 or so minutes of the movie, we stayed in that position. it was kind of awkward, i knew we both didn't want to sit like that. we were side by side, but completely apart. we both were leaned back against my headboard, facing forward, not talking or looking at each other.

i decided to make the first move, grabbing her legs and swinging them onto my lap. i began to trace circles on her thighs, making her turn to look at me.

i looked at her back and we exchanged smiles, she then leaned her head on my shoulder, making me feel happy inside.

--
(1:30am)

we spent most of the night watching movies, making brownies, and doing random challenges we found on youtube. for example, we did the cinnamon challenge, blindfolded makeup challenge, eat it or wear it challenge, and my favorite, the touch my body challenge.

it was just like old times, when she used to come over all the time. we were completely obsessed with each other back then, and from tonight, i remember why. i don't think I've ever laughed harder than by looking at her with the makeup i did, or when she barley ate any food from the eat or wear it challenge, and wore everything. i don't think i've ever smiled more than by looking at her with my clothes on and wet hair, since she had to shower after getting a whole bunch of food dumped on her. i don't think i've ever felt more pain than by realizing she isn't mine, even know i want her to be.

we were in my bed, i was spooning her and we were watching something random on tv.

"grayson, im bored." she randomly blurted.

"how are you bored?"

"i don't know, i just am."

"then go to bed, it's late."

"i want to do something though."

"like what?"

she hesitated before speaking, "like make out."

did kirby really just say that?

i poked my head up to look at her, she looked at me and i could see the redness in her face.

"i can not believe i just said that." she said, covering her face with her hands.

"kirby it's-"

"wow im sorry, you probably don't even want to. im an idiot oh my gosh." she interrupted me.

"i'm okay with it." i said.

she turned around to face me, "seriously?"

"yes, seriously."

"okay then, let's do it i guess."

i nodded my head before cupping her face with my hand, and bringing my lips to hers. our lips moved perfectly together, and i swear i could hear fireworks.

i made sure not to be aggressive or anything, there's no way i'm gonna fuck this up.

i felt her smile into the kiss, making me smile as well. we both pulled away and looked at each other for a second, before going back in.

after making out for a little longer, we both pulled away again.

"i miss doing that all the time." kirby admitted.

"me too, a lot."

she gave me a quick peck on my lips again, before turning around so her back was facing me.

"are you tired now?" i asked, laughing a little bit.

"yes, im gonna go to bed."

"okay, goodnight princess."

"goodnight grayson, i love you."

*
awwww this chapter turned out good. btw GRAYSONS NEW HAIR ITS BLONDE I DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT!!