9

grayson:

i walked around all of the downstairs part of the house, pushing through huge crowds of drunk, high, and crossed people. the lights flashing different colors and the loud ass music that made the house shake didnt help anything. i look at the staircase and at all the people on it, and upstairs.

theres no way she'd be upstairs, would she?

i began to make my way up the stairs, mumbling quiet "sorry"s every now and then when i bumped into someone.

i made it up the stairs and began to look around, shes not in the game room or any bathrooms.

that only leaves the bedrooms.

no, no, no is she really with a guy right now?

i swallow my pride and begin to turn the knobs, after 2 locked ones i finally got a door open.

i look at the bed and see a sleeping kirby, with her high heels thrown on the other side of the room.

i go over to her and shake her lightly, i want to take her back to my house so we can talk.

she doesnt wake up so i pull the covers off her, what the fuck?

her dress isnt on and theres hickeys all down her chest, underwear is the only thing remaining on her.

she actually got with another guy?

in my head, i began to fume. what the fuck was she doing with another guy? did they fuck? i can't believe this happened, what the actual fuck.

"kirby?" i asked, shaking her again.

i shook away all my thoughts for a second, maybe now is my chance to talk to her.

her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me.

"grayson?" she asked, a small smile appearing.

"yeah-yeah its me, are you okay?"

"mhmmmm." she slurred a little.

great, she must be drunk.

"lets get out of here okay?" i asked her.

she nodded her head and i took off my shirt, giving it to her to cover herself. i scooped her up and began to walk downstairs and out of the house.
--
3:16am

"grayson?" kirby asked.

i was just about to fall asleep. great.

"whats up?" i said, and turned to face her.

right now we were sleeping back to back on my bed, its taking every ounce of strength in my body to not cuddle up next to her right now.

she also turned around to face me, we were so close to each other but so far away at the same time.

"why were you talking to ellie tonight?"

fuck.

"i uh- i don't know." i answered honestly.

"um okay?" she replied, obviously disappointed in my answer because she turned back around.

it was quiet for a few moments before i spoke up again.

"i wanted to wait til you were alone to talk to you. if i went up to you while you were with madison and leah they would've told me to fuck off or something. i needed to have a conversation with just you but you were never alone. i really didn't mean to talk to ellie, and i shouldn't have. i don't want you to think everything i said to you over text was a lie because it wasn't."

she turned around again and looked at me for a second, tears were brimming her eyes.

"i just don't understand grayson."

"what?"

"i don't get how you can cheat on me with her, then we finally have a conversation after two months, and you decide to talk to her while im 10 ft away from you."

"i wanted to-"

"if you really wanted to talk to me you wouldn't of given a shit if madison and leah were there. who the fuck cares if they would've told you to fuck off? they're my best friends and they're just looking out for me. if you truly wanted to talk to me and try to fix things, you would've came up to me."

i let out a sigh, she was right.

"im sorry kirby."

"sure you are."

"i really am."

she turned back around and didn't say anything else, she muttered a "goodnight" and went to bed.

i waited until she was fully asleep to face her and put my arms around her waist, spooning her.

i need to fix this shit, i need to.

and no excuses this time.

*
thats all for word chapters for a bit, the mystery guy will come up in a bit dont worrrryyyy