Chapter 2

Ready, Set, Go

Tiffany P.O.V.

*Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!*

"Bianca, get up you sleepy head!"although I did all this this it didn't quite help.So I did what any determined person would do.I rolled her off the bed.

"Ow! What day freak!" "Why'd you throw me off the bed?"

Bianca was now in a rage and would not calm down.

"Hey Bi, it's 7:15 and the flight is at 9:00. And it takes one hour to get to the airport which gives us......45mins to get ready and get on the road!"

For once, I wad taking charge and I kinda like it. I guess it's because I really wanna go to Greece.

Bianca P.O.V.

I was proud of Tiff,she was being responsible for once and I was happy for her.

"Don't just stand there Bi!" "Come on get moving!"

"Okay! okay!"

We were literally now all over the place. Tiff just left the shower and was now combing her hair. I had combed already and was getting dressed.

15mins later, the taxi arrives and Tiffany is going ballistic cuz he was to be here 10mins ago.

"Sorry I'm late la-"

"Save your sorry just hurry put our bags in and let's go!"

I whispered in Tiffs ear " That was a bit mean don't you think?"

She didn't respond but just entered the car.

We were 15mins away and Tiff finally responded,"I'm so sorry I just so excited and if we miss this flight, I'll be really upset."

I grew pity for her. Our last trip was not so awesome at all.

We missed our flight when I got the times all mixed up and so her grandparents had to come get us cuz our parents are strict workaholics. They're so boring, we couldn't watch tv, we couldn't leave the house unless we were with them which was every two months and they didn't allow non of the foods I liked and we had to tend to her grandmother's garden. It was really awful.

"That's okay Tiff," She was smiling at me now.

*After the long joyous drive we arrived*

Tiffany P.O.V.

"Were here imma go hold  a space on the check-in line."And I walked away.

"And I guess I'll carry the bags, all six of them!"

I would've helped Bi with the bags but I just needed  to get on the line and get it over with already. Once we had our boarding passes there as no stopping us now!

*5mins later*

"Tiff were next," Bianca didn't have to tell me so cuz I was already walking.

"Good morning my name is Sylvia, may I see you tickets along with your passports please?" Sylvia was rather nice and pretty.

We watched her punch in a few keys and then she tagged our bags and gave us our boarding passes.

I was eager to take them but knew I'd loose them so I let Bianca take it.

"Thank you so much."

We picked up our carry-ons and walked to the departure lounge.

"Bi what's our flight number?"

"177"

"I'll go check the board and see what time exactly were leaving."

Bianca P.O.V

I watched Tiff walk away and then..

*Flight 177 on-way to Greece please have your boarding passes at gate 9*

Then Tiff came running up to me," Hurry up I wanna get a good seat."

"Okay let's go already."

We walked and walked and walked. This was a really huge airport. But we made it and were the first to enter the plane.

"Okay you're in the seat next to mine...umm over there!" Tiff was way ahead of me, snug in her seat, seatbelt fastened.

The pilot spoke and the flight attendant and the we were moving."This my favourite part of the plane ride Tiff, the take off."

We were in the air for 2 or 3hrs.

When we landed Tiffany was jumping as if she just had three cups of coffee.

We were finally here.

"The land of the hotties!"