The Cafe

Bianca P.O.V.

Tiff had me try on so many outfits although I had already chosen the pink crop top and the navy blue shorts. I didn't want to go all out for him especially since it was only our first date.

"Tiff! I told you already what I'm wearing and it's too late anyway because it's 5:30"

"Okay, okay but I still think this knee-length , purple, sparkle dress would be better."

I could have only rolled my eyes and just walk away.

"Um Tiffany, could you search the internet for Greek cafes please?"

"Sure thing, I'm on it."

I was tying the laces of my hightops when Tiff called me.

"Did you find any?" I asked.

"Yeah. Seems lime there's only one cafe in this part, the northern, of Greece."

"That makes a lot more sense to why he was laughing." I thought.

"It's located only a few blocks form here and its called The Puree Cafe."

"Thanks Tiff," and I was out the door ready to have the night of my life.

*at the cafe*

I entered the cafe and walked around looking out for him. It was already 7:30 and I was hoping he hadn't bailed on me for being late. Then there he was sitting in the corner of the room looking so fine.

"I'm so sorry for being late,"I said.

"That's okay. Let's just enjoy the rest of our night."