The Chambroulet Hotel

Tiffany P.O.V.

I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I couldn't believe that Bianca slept through most of it. Now we were on the arrivals line in this really cool airport. The ceiling was painted in colours of the national flag of Greece with neatly paved walk ways. There were neon coloured balloons that I've never seen before. Greece was already awesome!

"We're next Bianca. Let's go already!"

*Ten mins later*

Tiffany P.O.V.

Bianca's dad arranged for us to stay at the Chambroulet Hotel and were going to get there by our own personal driver.

"We are here, Bianca ,in Greece, and where's the driver your dad got us?"

"On his way, we arrived earlier remember? He doesn't come for another fifteen minutes."

"So what do we do until then?"

"Lets get something to eat."

"Where exactly?"

"Umm imma go look around."

I watched as Bianca's silhouette disappeared from sight. She took a few corners and disappeared.

Bianca's P.O.V.

I was walking for like two minutes and I was already feeling lost, disregarding all the sings around me. My stomach started to feeling like it was eating itself. Food had been served on the plane but I wasn't sure if it should even be called food. I took only a few bites only to try figuring out what it was actually but that didn't help it only made it worse!

Finally, I came across a mini restaurant. Luckily my dad sent us with a pocket full of cash and will be constantly sending for us.

I was standing there for like what seemed to be ten years, when I saw Tiff walking by.

"Tiffany,what's wrong? Where are the bags?"

"They're in the limo. We've been waiting for a long time so I came looking for you."

"Order number 15." said the lady sounding much like she would rather be hit with a bat to the head several times than to work here.

"Its about time."I took the plates of food and walked out the door,Tiff ahead of me.

*In the car*

Tiffany P.O.V.

"So what do you think the Chambroulet Hotel is gonna look like?"

"Well I guess we'll know when we get there. I'm expecting something out of the extraordinary, my dad said it was like 5 stars."

The limo then stopped and I couldn't wait to get outside.

The building was towering. It was at least 365 ft tall with about 16 floors judging from the outside. It was a red, old fashion building  but had some modern essence in it.

A young gentleman came and took our bags and another asked us to follow him inside to the main desk. We were already set and just awaited on our room key.

I glanced at Bianca who was marveling over the lobby of the hotel. I wouldn't blame her, there were marble, well paved tiles put together in the most splendid spiral design. An antique,gold chandelier hang from ceiling which was painted ruby red. The furniture in the waiting area where like those that would have came from Ashley Furniture. They were navy blue with went very well with the red cushions and in the center was an oval carpet with a velvet rose on it.

"Okay Bianca we're all set let's head to the room."

"Gosh, if the lobby looks like this WAIT till we get to the room."

We took the elevator all the way up to the fifth floor to room number 45.

As soon as we entered I couldn't help myself but be like, Oh My Gosh!

In the room was a queen sized bed with light blue sheets which goes well with the red walls. The curtain was an off white colour tied together with a similar colour that of the curtain.

I continued to walk and took a corner to the left only to be more astonished. There was a matching  sitting room area which had 75" HD tv, a DVD player and a Wii counsel hooked up.

"Hey Tiff come check out the bathroom. Bianca called out to me. Marble floor, diamond crested mirror, white bath tub and shower, a mini sink with metal handles that looked like they were made yesterday and it even had little heart shaped bars of soap with the initials C and H written on them.

"I'm gonna love it here for sure!" I was more than excited.

I was ready for tomorrow and a day of shopping!