Chapter 1

It was another 'normal' day at the Yukihira diner, the family serving and cooking.
The paternal of the family and his son had a cook-off and OF COURSE the father won..

~ After 2 hours ~

A woman came and talked to the two males inside....
[You know what happened]

After the woman left, a small hand opened the door and said
" I'm back! " she smiled at the two. "Gomene papa, nii-chan! I was so busy at school, but don't worry i am already finished with the project. I am really sorry i let you handle the diner alone. Gomenasai!" She squeaked and bowed.

" *sigh* It is alright Sora besides it is your grade at stake. Soma and i can handle this although a lot of our costumers were looking for you earlier " Joichirou (??) said. "Now, why don't you tell us about what happened."

[ Okay, i know that Joichirou is very OOC here but i want to emphasize how special she is. The same with Soma ..
Oh and she is shorter than Shiomi Jun... ]

Sora did just that and as she finished, she lets out a cute yawn which caught the attention of the two. They took her to her room for her to change and tucked her into bed. And the little princess slept not knowing of the following events of the next day...

__________________________________________________________

Sora was out the whole day and was to have a sleepover at her friend. Not knowing that Soma served an AWFUL costumer by himself..

- At the diner -

~ *pout* Aww, I still can't beat her or dad.. I may have done great to serve them despite their sabotaging. I have to get better to defeat pops and Sora ~

- With Sora & Joichirou -

"Achoo! Someone must be talking about me."

The next day

Soma has informed Sora of the happening when she came home early, so to kill time, she decided to help her big brother clean the diner.....

"Ahhh nii-chan! I am going to get something inside." Sora told her brother. And when she came back...

"Apologize to your children first!" Soma shouted at their father.
"N-nii -chan, what is going on?" Sora asked worriedly .
"Pops said that he will close the diner" Soma answered her.
"Soma, Sora, it is time to move on. A friend of mine suggested that we work together. I am sending you both to a culinary school." Their father told the two gently.
"A culinary school?!! Is that your way of saying we are not good enough for you? HUH?!!!! Is that it pops??" Sora screamed.
" I said no such thing! Look, i am your father and i will tolerate no such disrespect especially from you Soma! You should know better!" Joichirou snapped.

Soma opened his mouth to say something back at his father but was stopped by a cry.
"You promised! You - y-you promised me!!! Otousan! Onii-san! Or was it all a lie? I am not talking to any of you until you make up and promise me something!"

Sora cried and ran to her room and slammed the door shut, leaving the two ashamed and guilty for breaking their promise to their beloved princess...

So they talked of it and made up. They nodded at each other and went to her room to apologize.

__________________________________________________

I kind of forgot to write what the promise was. It is to not fight.

Sorry 'bout that!
Bye..