Chapter 7

Sora's POV

Once i got home, i was a blushing mess. Everyone in the dorm asked if i was okay and i said that it is only because of the heat.

"Yeah you can call me that Sora-chan." Isami said.
"T-taku-chan?" Takumi asked.
"Is it bad?" I pouted.
"N-n-no it's not bad. It's just that no one ever called me that before. But yeah, you can call me T-taku-chan." He had a faint pink on his cheeks.
"Yehey! We should finish these though. Here you go Isa-nii, Taku-chan." I smiled so wide that my jaw hurts.

In a few, Onii-chan and Gumi-neesan got home. She kind of look troubled though. Then they told us that Onii-chan got into a shokugeki with the so called 'Meat Master' , Mito Ikumi. To say i was mad was an understatement.

But as i expected Onii-chan won the shokugeki. We (soma & sora) started to call her Nikumi/Niku-neesan.

• a few days later • (Saturday)

It was 6 in the morning and i decided to go jog, i got permission from Onii-chan. He said: "Okay, but make sure that you will be back at least sometime around lunch. Take care! Oh and have a bottle of water with you."

I was just jogging with no destination in mind. And in no time, i was in front of a unique (?) house. I was about to leave when someone came out and noticed i was there.

"Ara, you're drenched in sweat. Come inside and change your clothes. You might get sick." She told me.
Wanting to know things and make friends with the nice girl, i agreed.

"Ah i am Shiomi Jun. You are?"
"Yukihira Sora desu. May i know where we are?" I politely asked.
"We cultivate spices here! Now, the bathroom is up the stairs to the right. The third room you'll see. If you're finished go to the room beside it. Don't worry it is my room. And we can talk there. Go on!"

So i took a bath and changed my clothes. We talked and talked for an hour or two mostly about girl things and food.

"*knock knock* Oi Jun! I got what you needed. I placed it on the shelf. Can you open the door? I have tea and snacks for the visitor." A voice said from outside the door.
Shi-neesan opened the door and welcomed the man.
"Sora-chan this is Hayama Akira, Akira this is Yukihira Sora."
"Nice to meet you Hayama-san." I said nervously.
"Same here and Akira's fine." He said.
"Can i call you Aki-chan?"
"H-huh? I-i guess...... Yeah.. "
"Honto?" I asked with disbelief.
"Mm... Honto."

So for another hour or something, Shi-neesan, Aki-chan and i chatter and made jokes. Shi-neesan told me that Aki-chan wasn't that talkative. But i think it kind of changed.

At around quarter to 12, i left with a bag (paperbag) of different spices, courtesy to Aki-chan. Yup! Hayama Akira was the one who insisted to give me some. I got home 5 minutes to 6 and ate lunch with my family.

• That night •

Just a few months from attending Tōtsuki Teahouse Culinary Academy (??), i met a lot and discovered things i never knew.

But beyond that, i had a family. A family who has a deep bond and love.

And as i recall all i have met. It made me thought:

Is it possible to fall in love with 3 persons at the sane time?

Wait that's not the real question..

Am i actually in love with them? But IF i do, then who do i love the most? Could it be the man who has white hair and tanned skin? Or the stoic black-haired ? Or maybe the blonde italian?

I don't know anymore...