Chapter 10

Sora's POV

I woke up at 3 in the morning to test my dish. There were a few students at the kitchen but no one i know.

I hope it will be good enough......

All students were divided into two groups. I was next to Taku-chan and i was so nervous.
"Hey you'll be fine. I'm more worried for your brother though." He said as we looked at Onii-chan who was next to Erina-neechan.
"Yeah, you're right. Let's do our BEST ne?"
"Un!"

After Gin-san's announcement, the door opened showing lots of 'costumers'. Then it started......

"Here you go." I offered.
My dish was an egg croquette.

"Marvelous! I never expected a croquette to have such fragrance." She took another bite and moaned. "Ahhhh~ so delicious."

•After 5 minutes

People started to come and go to my station. With this pace, i might finish in 30-45 minutes.

"Yukihira Sora,200 servings."
41 minutes.

"Nakiri Erina, 200 servings."
45 minutes.

"Nakiri Alice, 200 servings."
53 minutes.

"Takumi Aldini, 200 servings."
1 hour and 12 minutes.

"Tadokoro Megumi, 200 servings." 1 hour and 16 minutes.

It goes on and on but i was yet to hear Onii-chan's name....

3rd POV

Everyone was getting worried for Soma but with a few tricks he went well.....

00:01
"Yukihira Soma, 200 servings."
1 hour and 59 minutes.

"Time's up!"
[ I cannot remember how many they have served so i will be making it up...... All i can remember (or at least i think i do) is that Nakiri Erina served more than Alice(?). But whatever please DO NOT BE MAD..]

YUKIHIRA SORA - 415
NAKIRI ERINA- 407
NAKIRI ALICE - 380
TAKUMI ALDINI - 227
TADOKORO MEGUMI - 219
YUKIHIRA SOMA - 200

"--- at the top!" Alice exclaimed.
"Onii-chan! Erina-neechan! Alice-neesan! Ryo-chan!" Sora hugged them one by one. "Waaa we all passed. So glad!"
"Hehehe..... You sure did your best out there Sora. You even beat both of them." Soma pointed at the Nakiris.
"*giggle* Arigatou! Ahhh Onii-chan, i think Gumi-neesan and Taku-chan wants to talk to you." Sora told him.
"Okay. Well later then Nakiri."
"Stop calling me that!" Erina-neechan BLUSHED.

The three girls continued to talk and complimented each other until....

"Yukihira Sora, can we talk to you?" Dojima interrupted.
"Ahhh hai. Later, Erina-neechan, Alice-neesan and Ryo-chan." She waved and left.

"Ryo-kun i forgot my bag on my station. Can you get it for me?" Alice asked. " 'Kay."
"Ne, Erina do you think there's a chance for Ryo-kun and Sora-chan?"
"Nope. Sora likes someone else. She told me the other day."
"Really? Who????!" Alice shrieked.
"It's _ _ _ _ _ _ -san.."
"Hmmmm..... Accepatble i suppose! We must help Sora-chan then!" Alice suggested.
"For this once." Erina agreed.

( Clue: it is the surname so KUROKIBA is out for it has 8 characters.
So it is either Hayama or Aldini .....
Just reminding you guys..
I AM NOT THE ONE WHO GETS TO CHOOSE WHO! IT IS MY FRIENDS! )

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sora's POV

Gin-san led me to a room where the alumnis were and made me sit in front of them.
"It's a tradition that the one to finish first was to cook with us for the last event. A feast where the food are made by the alumnis and the first to finish which is you this time. Do you have a dish in mind?"
"(Whatever dish you guys want ^-^ )"
"Hmmm.... A suiting dish. Alright! The event will start in 4 hours but please come to the kitchen 2 hours from now. You may go. Oh and do not tell anyone."
"Hai. Please excuse me." I bowed and left.

I was way beyond excitement.
So i readied myself by taking an hour sleep.

• The feast •

The door opened showing me in front with senpai and Chef Inui at my side.

"We have asked Yukihira Sora here to cook for us. She was the very first one to serve 200 servings earlier and had also served the most which is 415. Please enjoy!"

We all ate and laughed knowing we passed the test.......

But..... who between those two do i really love? Or could it be that i like them both?
Oh Kami-sama, please help me.........

________________

Hey guys! So who do you think it is? Hayama or Aldini?

Lorry: Of course it is Hayama! They're a better pair, him and Sora. Unlike that idiot.... uhhhhh.... yeah! Takumi, right? He doesn't deserve Sora-chan!
Cheska: Huh?!!!! How dare you call my precious Taku-chan an idiot in my presence!!!!! It'd be Taku-chan and Sora-chan!
Lorry: Hayama!
Cheska: Aldini!
Both: Right Nat-chan??!!!!
Nat: Gosh! You're still fighting over that. But if you'd ask me hmmmmm.... Takumi Aldini seems nice.
Lorry: Ehhhh?! Kim!!!!!! What about you? *glares*
Kim: Hayama-sama..... please notice me.

The girls then got into a fight so Author-chan decides to end this chapter.

Author-chan: Thank you very much for reading my story. Alright then, until ne-------
Nakiri Alice: A-ano Author-chan?
Author-chan: A-Alice? What? Alice: *points behind Author-chan*

Author-chan looked behind her and saw Ryo (with bandana on head)
Ryo: Oi!!! Why is it only Hayama and Aldini? Don't i deserve Sora?!!! I'm not good, is that it?!!!???

But Author-chan just pointed to her friends who were bowing and screamed "Sorry Ryo-kun! Please forgive us!!"

Author-chan: 'Till next time! Bye!

~•~
I am so sorry for not updating in so long, a lot of stuff happened lately and we just finished our exam so.... Here it is! Hehe..

Please continue to like, comment and read this story along with the other stories i have..
Thank you guys😘