Chapter 2

Sora was still crying, hugged her teddy bear called Isa-chan.
And in a few minutes, she heard someone knock.

"Come in" she sniffed.
"Sora, we are really sorry. I just overreacted i guess. You know how i feel about the diner." Soma held her right hand.
"Sweetie, it is totally my fault for saying it on such a short notice. " Her dad held her left hand.

"Nah, it is my fault"
"Mine"
"Liar"
The two males started to bicker on whose fault it is.
Sora giggled finding their 'argument' funny.
"Oh is that funny sweetie?"
"We will show you funny."
They tickled her as she squirmed and laughed, they all forgot of closing the diner, of going to a culinary school or Joichirou going to another country. They just had a family bonding...

________________________________________________________

Joichirou has already left and the siblings are on their way to Tōtsuki Academy.
They saw the school on a FREAKING MOUNTAIN!
"Ne, onii-chan, why don't you call papa?" Sora asked.
"U-un!"
"Have i not told you, your on the most prestigious culinary school in Japan.----------" [lazy to say all of it]

~skip to the part where Soma and Sora is to cook for Erina-sama. ~

"Ummm.... is there any limits to what WE can cook?" Soma asked. "There is none." Erina answered.
"But are you sure you want to take MY test?" She asked.
"Well WE just have to make you say delicious. And WE take up the challenge." As he put his headband on.

"Wait, what do you mean by WE???!" Erina spat at him.
"I have my little sister with me here. *turns to Sora* Sora, why don't you greet them? "
Sora stepped out of her brother's back and nervously smiled at Erina and Hisako.
"H-h-hi, i-i am Yukihira Sora. N-nice to meet you Nakiri-sama" she bowed.

Erina AND Hisako was flustered and blushed bright red at the sight of Sora.
~ Kawaii! ~ Hisako thought.
~ Awwww..... BUT can she take my test? Could she satisfy my palate ? ~ Erina told herself.

"Ahem. N-nice to meet you too. Oh, and you both have an hour for the test. Best of luck.. i guess." Erina said mostly to Sora.
The two siblings looked at each other and nodded. They went to their stations and prepared their ingredients.

~a little timeskip~

As Soma was serving his dish to Erina, Sora is about to finish hers.

"Come on Nakira Erina, have a taste of my dish." Soma told her.
"I'd  like to wait for your sister and compare your dishes."
"Sure."

And Sora was done.
"Please have a taste Erina-sama, Hisako-sama."
It was rice cooked with butter and a few spices, with soup on the side. Erina took a bite on the siblings' dishes.

"Hmmm..... only one satisfies my palate. And that is you, Yukihira Sora." She declared.
"Ehhhhhh?!!!!!!! "

_____________________________________________________

Yes! Another chap done.