•Surprise.•

Colby's P.O.V

(Y/N) is now in eight (8) months of pregnancy. She has started to become restless and gaining morning sickness. The final due date is set to be the 02/01/18. (01/02/18) Which is my 21st birthday. It would be the best birthday present to either have a mini me or mini (Y/N) running around our apartment.

I thought I'd like to surprise (Y/N), so I organised the girls to take her out while Elton, Brennen, Sam, Corey, Aaron and I set up a baby room.
The final colours (colors) we planned on was two(2) walls black and the the others white. Which stuffed animals, a black cot and black and white furniture (changing table and a chest of draws).

Neither of us knew what gender this baby was. The nurses say there is one baby while others believe there is two (2). I definitely know (Y/N) wants a boy whereas I'd be okay with either gender. But I better start preparing my surprise.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Colby and the boys are making Devyn, Kat and Amanda take me out shopping for our selfs.

I want to go but the closer I get to my due date, the sicker I become. I'm vomiting at least once in the mornings when I rise. I despise it with a passion. Colby has had to step up a lot lately, he has to help me with almost everything. I really want this last month to go fast so I can hold my little baby in my arms and finally be a mother.

Little to Colby's knowledge we aren't just having one. We are having twins. Twin boys. I haven't told Colby yet, but he knows there is either one or two. I hope they are just as cute as their father.

"(Y/N)" Devyn voice rose.
"Yes, Devyn?" I responded quickly
"Where do you want to go first." She unquestioned me.
** I want to eat at tendergreens first**
" Can we eat first,please?" I blurt out abruptly.
"Yes, of course Hun. Where would you like to eat?" Devyn replied sweetly.
"I had tendergreens in mind. If that's alright to have please." I whisper.
"Tendergreens it is, then off to 'Stanford shopping center (centre)' ." Devyn told Kat, Amanda and I.
"Yes" I whined.
"I'm down" Kat yelled.
"Yay, food!" Amanda said concentrating on the road.

"Hello, welcome to Tendergreens. How could I assist you?" One of the employees asked.
"Umm. Uhh. A table for four people please." Amanda struggled.
"Do you, have a booking?" The employee asked.
"No, no we don't." Amanda told her.
"Okay, cool follow me." She said grabbing menus.

*skip meal*

Kat's P.O.V

We stayed at lunch for at least two and a half hours. Which gave the boys enough time to paint the two walls.
Hopefully lunch wears (Y/N) out enough so shopping doesn't have to last too long for her. But I have a plan for an outfit for her and the baby/ babies.

After another four hours, we had all found an outfit and it was becoming s struggle for (Y/N) to walk. We slowly walked back to Amanda's car to head home. Thank god the guys had finished their surprise.

Colby's P.O.V

I'm so excited to how this surprise is going to play off. I hope she likes it. Us boys have poored our heart and soul into it and
"They are home!" Corey yells from the living room.
"Okay guys. Sit down. Quick!" I yell from the bedroom.
"We are home!" (Y/N) echoed out.
" it's about time sweetheart" I whispered running up and kissing her lips passionately.
" I have a surprise for you." I told her.
I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the room whilst the rest of the house mates followed.

Both of us pushed the door open quickly.
Her jaw dropped. She fell to her knees and started to rock slowly.
" I love it!" She said crying.
She stood up slowly and started to kiss me again slowly on the lips.
"I love you (Y/N)."

----------------------------------------------

Another chapter done. This one is a bit longer. Once again as I say all the time be sure to vote, comment and share.
Every bit of support is appreciated.

Much love! Peace x