-After Me-

(Y/N) P.O.V

Stumbling up the stairs I knew I was bout to do something stupid. Not to stupid but stupid enough to hurt. Why? I don't know, my pregnant self likes to think I'm not pregnant anymore. This being the third time I've been pregnant but the fifth child was the scariest of them all.

Down stairs lay Kat. Screaming and crying. Waiting for an ambulance while Sam rubs her stomach. She's in labour, I should be their supporting her, yet my problem is we have the same due date.

I flung myself around the corner of our bedrooms and flew on to Colby's chest.
"Hello babe." I smiled.
"Uggh ouch." He said playing with my hair.
"Sorrrryyyy." I squeal whilst kissing his cheek.
"You're going to hurt yourself." He smiled.
"Not as much as Kat." I said frightened.
"Why What happened." He said shooting up.
"She's in labour." I said confusedly.
"Shit (Y/N)." He said pushing me into bed.

Colby's P.O.V

I ran down the stairs, slowly peering around the corner, I begun to ask Sam if he needed help with Kat as they awaited the ambulance.
As I slid into the kitchen slight cries came from Kat. I flung myself around the corner.
"You Alright?"I smiled.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Can I ask something?" Kat smiled.
"You just did."I giggled
"Don't be a wanker Colby." Sam chuckled.
"Can we call our boy Cole. After you, even though it's your actual name." Kat smiled.
"Wait really?" I screeched.
"You named Sam after me." Sam giggled.
"Yes, that's true." I smiled,
"That and I like the name." Kat giggled as she begun to cry again.
"Yes. Holy shit, yes guy." I screeched as I hugged Sam and rubbed Kats head.
"I didn't think you'd get that excited." Sam giggled.
"Well. You know. It's me." I sobbed.
"True." Kat smiled at me.
I slowly formed a massive smile over my face and strutted to the kitchen grabbing the chicken salad and two new chocolate slabs out of the fridge. Making my way back out of the kitchen I threw Sam and Kat one block to calm them both down and continued my way up the stairs.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Authors notes..

Sorry it's a short chapter and it took me ages to update, but I was focusing on my schooling and drumming course.
I hope this chapter is okay as it is different again.
Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting.
Please continue to
Vote
Comment
Share
Peace xx