•The Gate•

Colby's P.O.V

"Daddy." Bella smiled with Jacki, Reece and Sam behind her.
"Yes Bella." I smiled.
"Can we go to Disneyland?" Reece said steeping forward.
"Why?" I giggled crouching down.
"Cause why not." Jacko sasses.
"That's not good enough." I said tapping Jacko's shoulder.
"Right dad, cause we want to do rides." Sam giggled.
"Alright guys." I smiled.
"Really?" Bella smiled.
"Yes, go get dressed please." I said pushing myself off the ground.

I dragged myself to the kitchen and rummaged for snacks and sandwich ingredients. Stacking everything slowly into a nappy bag I threw in it Ye back of uncle Eltons car.

"Elton?" I screeched.
"Colbyyyy." He whined.
"Do you what to go to dis-" I yelled being rudely cut off.
"Say no more my child." He gulped.
"And my kids." I giggled.
"Yes Colby." Elton whisper shaking his head.

I grabbed Bella and Sam by there waists and buckled them into their boosters in Eltons car. Elton quickly arranged Reece and Jacko in.

(Y/N) P.O.V

No babies crying. No one yelling. No pranks. No burning. Smoke alarms lay dead silent. My phone left vibrating . Only the sound of the gate closing.

"WAIT THE GATE IS CLOSING!" I yelled.
I flung myself upon hhe windowsills. Flipping off the bed, I galloped down the stairs and scattered across the floor. My feet trembled and my hands fumbled and my head bashed the tiles.
"Fuck!" I whisper, whilst pushing myself of the cold, wet, shaky ground.
I placed two fingers down and slowly apologised to the tile that I lay my fat pregnant stomach on.
"What am I doing." I whimpered.

I slowly waddled my way through the kitchen before starting a grinding hault at the refrigerator.
"Chocolate." I squealed whilst gripping it and waddled to the lounge room.
I threw my body over the arm of the leather couch and smiled.

Elton's P.O.V

I reached my hand along the car realising Bella and Sam as Colby assisted Jacko and Reece. I slid my hands into Bella's and Sam's hand as we made our slow yet intimidating walk towards the line that stood at least a mile out of the gates.

————————————————————————-
Authors note:

Heyyyyy, that is another chapter done and yeah it's short I know. My studying has to come first at this point in time, but I will keep updating.
Hope you guys are having a good week. Much love peace .

Make sure you
*Vote
* Share
* Comment