0.6

Valerie

"I was fifteen and I was walking home drunk from for the tenth time that week."

"Drunk? You don't seem like that type of person." Stephen said as he looked at me quite perplexed as if he were trying to figure out a puzzle.

"Well I was once.. buy anyways I was walking home and my mom was on the porch yelling at me telling me how I needed to change my habits and... She... Someone... Someone had shot her and my dad came rushing out and in anger and the confusion of the moment he thought I had did it! My dad the Alpha banned me! His most powerful child.. his only daughter! I was out on the streets for a while until this gang found me and trained me to kill for them. A couple years into it they told me to kill Madison. They told me someone high up had wanted it done but when I found out Nathanial was my mate I just couldn't and then the next day she was dead. And I had to leave the gang because they actually thought I had did it."

"Wow the acclaimed peccatum mortiferum in my house."

"You must be honored." I said as I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Very much so actually."

"I really want to leave that in my past."

"How can you when I'm right here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well i am the one who ordered Madison's death."

"What why!?"

"A story for another time so tell me what are you mixed with?"

"Vampire, werewolf, Siren, and fae."

"Yes all very strong species. What of their capabilities are you able to use?"

"I have my wolf, I occasionally drink blood, I can use magic and my voice is functional only when I haven't had any blood."

"How interesting."

"What is it?"

"Nothing my dear nothing at all."

Rosalie

After I got out of that cell all I could think about was taking a nice long shower. I looked up at my mate who had just killed a man minutes ago.

"Hey do you think I could go take a shower?"

"Yeah you should because you stink." he chuckled as he held his nose.
I punched him lightly before running up the stairs.
When I finally got out the shower which had to be an hour later I saw a beautiful rich red dress in the bed with a note.

Rose,
Come and meet me by the Spring Lily tree.
Nathanial

I smiled as a put on the dress and did my makeup. No one has ever done anything like this for me before.
I go outside and start the five minute walk to the tree only to see nothing..no food, no blanket, and most importantly no Nathanial.
I then spun around startled by a sound but I calmed only to realize it was Nathanial.
" Sorry if I scared you come on." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me deeper into the forest.
We had to be more than halfway in when he stopped and he slowly turned and and punched me. He kicked and I screamed as he stabbed me with a blade I soon realized was dipped in wolfsbane.

"But your my mate."

"I'll never be your mate. You'll never be Valerie."

And then all was dark.

Nathanial

It was early in the morning when I decided i was going to kill my mate. I didn't know how or when but I just knew it had to happen.
I miss Valerie and when she returns I knew I needed to be ready for her.
When she asked to use the shower I quick and simple plan came to mind. Lead her outside and kill her.. But how?
And then it hit me.. invite her on a date.
At first I had something elaborate planned out but then I realized she wasn't even worth the effort and I just left a dress for her that the pack sluts wear.
When she finally made it to the forest I knew I couldn't just out right kill her so I led her deeper in.
I knew she was confused when I stopped but the fear that rolled off her when I hit her was intoxicating and I couldn't get enough but I had to stop. I pulled out my knife dipped in wolfsbane and stabbed her and watch her slowly stop breathing.

"Everyone's secrets come out soon don't they Madison?"

___________
A/n: 12/10/17
I know I know it's been a while but at least I didn't leave ya hanging..
Sooooo Rosalie dead how do you feel about that?
What about Valerie's past what do you think she hiding?