Epilogue

Valerie POV

I watched from a distance as she looked at him, Jonathan my son.

I knew this time would come when she would find her mate in her brother. It wasn't uncommon in the wolf world to be mated to the siblings.

Weird yes, uncommon no.

I was happy for her but all I could think about was the curse Madison placed on me.

In three months time I would get the urge to kill my daughter, my one and only daughter.

I was scared nonetheless and I didn't know what to do my head was all over but then I thought of it, a scary and rude plan but it may work nonetheless. 

In these next three months I was going to make my daughter hate me so much, make her think (even though i really do) I want to kill her so bad she has no choice but to stay away from me.

I know you're thinking why not just tell her about the curse.

Here's the amazing thing about that once cursed from a Goddess you can't tell anyone and whoever was there is also bound to secrecy. 

" Goddess this is crazy...

I'm going to do it." 

------------

9.11.2018

I'm kinda taking my time with closing out this short little series because I really love the characters

Buttttt

If you guys give any suggestions or let me know I'd be happy to make a spin off for a character of your choosing.