0.2

Nathanial

I was doing it again. Letting my anger take over so much that I was hurting my loving mate again. No matter how much I truly wanted to stop I couldn't and I can never tell her why. I'll take it to my grave and it's slowly killing me. I looked down as I repeatedly kicked my little mate for reasons I can't even remember anymore. Her face lacks all emotion like this is another daily occurrence and it is.
"I...I'm leaving go clean yourself up."
But what I really wanted to do was break down and cry and apologize but I couldn't it's to late now she hates me.
M- Why must you continue to abuse our mate??!!
N- You know why Matthew don't try to play innocent.
M- Play innocent!! Her wolf won't even speak to me anymore because of you!! I never told you to do any of this!! You did this because you were to afraid to talk to OUR mate the one person who loved us.

Then once again my wolf left... Like everyone else.

Valerie

I already knew where he was going. To the club to get drunk and bring home a slut to fuck. It's no secret the whole pack know's and no one understands why I don't leave him. It's not like I don't try! He just always seems to find a away to find me.
I get up wincing at the slight pain waiting for a minute to let my wolf heal all my wounds.
C- Valerie we can't keep doing this.
V- I know Cassie I know. Just one more night okay?
C- One more night.

I had a plan a dangerous one but a plan non the less. Everyone in the pack was ready to help me now all I had to do was wait for Nathanial to get to the club and let the magic happen.

Third Person View

Nathanial pulled up to the Skaters Club and parked in his usually spot. He looked around feeling as though a million eyes were on him. He felt as if tonight something was going to happen but what he didn't know. He walked in and went to his usual table.
"Nathanial good to see you again." A pack slut tried to say seductively.
"Leave Naya I don't want your company tonight."
"Okay okay." She said putting her hands up which was unusual since she always puts up a fight. But then he saw her a breathtaking women who looked so unreal and she was walking right towards him!

Rosalie

I watched as Nathaniel walked into the club and I watched as Naya went up to him and left. That's my cue. I was only doing this because I owe Valerie but after this she says I'm free to leave.
" Hi I'm Rosalie I haven't seen you around here before." I say innocently
I watched as he shifted in his seat and looked at me with lust in his eyes. He grabbed me by waist in a quick motion and in the blink of in eye we were in his car.
"Nathanial.. Goddess your so beautiful it's unreal."
I blushed and looked at him and I don't know why I felt something and I shouldn't be. I shook my head a bit as he was driving to shake away those thoughts. I was just supposed to be distracting him so that Valerie can leave and then I'll be on my way.

Nathanial

M- Why are you doing this to our mate again!?
N- I don't know why and you know this!
M- No! You know exactly why your just to much of a coward to admit it!!!
And then he left

Rosalie looked at me with concern.
"Are you alright." Her voice cracked like she was about to cry.
"Yeah im alright just talking to my wolf."
She shook her head in understanding.
"They can be quite mischievous."
"Quite mischievous."

Valerie

I looked out the window for the fifth time getting extremely tired of waiting.
"It's okay they'll be here." The pack chef told me while patting my back. Then I heard the garage open and ran to my room to pretend to be asleep. I heard them as they shoveled through the door and as Nathaniel whispered for her to be quiet.
"My mate is sleeping." He said as he passed my door.
"You have a mate?!"
" Yeah yeah it's alright though she doesn't care."
"Okay."

He's right I don't care not anymore. When I heard him shut and lock his door I sprung up and grabbed my two bags. I quickly ran down the stairs and out the door.
" You got everything?" Stella our chef asked
"Yeah." I said as I looked at the place I once considered my home.
"So who are you staying with."
"With someone Nathanial wouldn't dare crossing."
"Valerie..."
"Yes him... The Vampire King... The one who killed Nathanial's mother."

_________________
11/14/17
Well then.... That was something!
Rosalie thinks she has feelings for Nathanial
Valerie is gone and not only is she going to be living with a Vampire but the king!!
I wonder how Nathanial is going to take this smh

Much love
-KenTheGoddess