0.7

Nathanial

I looked down at my now dead mate. I never really cared for Rosalie very much. I wanted Valerie I want what is mines.
I looked down at her dead body and mind linked some patrol guards to come and get her.

"Bury her deep in the forest where no rogues can find her."

They lowered their heads in submission and picked up her body.

Stephen

After being able to hear Valerie's story in person I couldn't help but feel intrigued. I wanted to know more about her.
I started to get a feeling in my gut. I don't know what it was but it was scaring me. I looked over at Valerie as she was about to say something and then she collapsed.

"Peter!! Bernard!!! Bring in the doctor!!"

I picked Valerie up gently and laid her on my couch as our doctor Hermes came in.

"What's wrong with her?"
He looked at her for one second before looking back at me.

"It appears that your friend here is an Oracle. She'll be fine she should resurface in another couple of minutes."

He walked out and I looked back down at her.

An Oracle?

Then she opened her eyes looking petrified.

"What is it Valerie? What did you see?"

"I saw death a battle between you and Nathanial and only one will survive."

"And why were we fighting he never comes near me he wouldn't dare."

"It was... It was over me."

"Well then I can see why."
I watched as she squirmed a bit and then blushed.
And for some reason this made me feel powerful and somewhat content.

"Was that all?"

"No... Um Madison was in the back screaming at me saying Nathanial was hers while I tried to get you guys to stop."

Valerie

I watched as Stephen's face visibly changed. He looked scared as if he was hiding something.

"Why do you look like that?"

"Look like what?" He said as he attempted to compose himself.

"Like you're not letting on to everything you know."

He chuckled awkwardly and called his butler in to show me back to my room.

"Christian will show you back to your room."

He said it as if it was final as if he was daring me to say something.

We got back to my room and I thanked Christian.

"I will call you when dinner is ready but just so you know everyone is required to dress nicely for dinner." He said looking at my outfit in disgust.

I closed my door and muttered rude under my mouth.

"I heard that."

I just rolled my eyes and went into the closet to pick out an outfit.