Dragons and Swords

Jack and I studied the books for a few hours. We found nothing, so Jack took me back to the library. We stood outside of it.

"Zoe, I've been meaning to ask you something. Do you have a father?" Jack asked.

I frowned. "No. According to my mom, he left after I was born. All I have to remember him by is this."

I pulled out a gold coin. A dragon head engraved in it. The name Zane Dominguez was carved into it.

Jack grabbed it from me.

"Could this be?!"

"What's the big deal?"

"This is a coin given to the children of the gods and goddesses. Your mother is mortal, making you a demigod. This coin belongs to Zane, the God of Swords."

"Do you have a coin?"

"Actually, yes I do. I only have a mother." Jack pulled out his coin. There was a phoenix engraved in it, and the name Polyhex. "This one represents Polyhex, the God of Fire."

"Woah." I replied.

Suddenly, another boy ran into us. He quickly apologized, and introduced himself as Admiral the Second. 

"That guy looks like one of those lame inkling things from Splatoon." Jack whispered.

I giggled. Admiral the Second turned to us and knocked Jack down, than ran off. He got back up.

"It's getting late. I should be home before curfew." I said. Jack nodded his head.

"Meet me here tomorrow, at around noon."

"I will."

I ran off home. When I arrived, I immediately went to my bedroom, and got ready for bed. It was almost ten. I was about to go brush my teeth, when I noticed something. I saw in my window something flying outside.

Whatever it was, it was huge. It zipped past my window. Suddenly, it was right in front of my window. All I could see was its face. It looked like... A DRAGON?!

The dragon's face had red scales, blue eyes, and two black horns. It starred at me and grunted before flying away. I noticed that on the dragon's back was a sword. 

It had the name Noelle carved into it.