Undead

???'s POV

I rose up from the fiery pits of hell. This wasn't over. How could he just think he could kill me, and nothing would happen? Now I am undead, zombie-like. I looked into a mirror. I was a demonic fire dragon, but zombified. There were holes in my wings. Parts of my rib cage showed, as well as parts of my legs, tail, head, neck, etc. My eye sockets were empty, except for two floating an glowing orbs, the color of blood.

I can't rest peacefully in heaven until I finish what I started. I broke into the Hacker God's temple, and found him partying with others. They all hid, but Arcturis remained. I mauled him, ripping off his robotic parts. Then I grabbed his body with my mouth, and flew to the underground dungeon I had arisen from.

Other undead dragons where there. It was all my friends who and died and Arcturis had killed. His own parents were even here. I rewired parts of Arcturis's brain, and attached new robotic parts to the ones I had ripped off. 

Arcturis was my pet now, my tool. He had the undead eyes, and acted like a true zombie, awaiting my command.

"We should test him out." the orange dragon next to me said, who I as recognized Baby. I sent Arcturis to destroy some guards. He did in under a few minutes, then returned. I pet him.

"Now go, my pet. Destroy the gods and goddesses!" I shouted. Pyro morphed into an undead robotic dragon and flew off to go do my bidding. The others and I roared in laughter. This was just too good.

Who am I? What's going on? Where is my family?

What am I doing?

Help me... Please someone help...