Cheetahs and Robots

Winter's POV

My mother and I stayed in our dragon forms. Baby returned with my dad, who was also in his dragon form. 

"Rodney, help me!" my dad shouted. A ghostly jet creature appeared, and struck me with a missile. I was hurled backwards. Something jumped in front of me.

"Aunt Sasha!" I said with glee. Aunt Sasha was in her robotic cheetah form.

"Yes, it is me." she replied. Aunt Sasha roared, and lunged at my dad. He ripped her to shreds. I stared, horrified.

I went over to my dad.

"You have to bring Mom back." I said. "Please! I beg of you!"

My dad did the exact opposite, and struck my unsuspecting mom with his axe. She charged towards him, but missed and rammed into me. I help her, and myself, back up.

Then my mom said one word.

"Stop."

Zoe's POV

Noelle once again tried to attack Arcturis. He threw her into a wall, and she slumped to the ground. Winter was attacking the jet thing. Eventually Artcuris took the jet thing and left.

My dad was dead, I just watched what I believe was my Great Aunt die, all because of my grandfather.

We are going to need an army. A big one.

Noelle got up, and went over to Winter. Winter had a large gash on her side, and was laying on the ground.

Noelle gathered some special plants, and turned them into an ointment. She put it on Winter's wound, who sighed, and fell asleep.

I walked over to Winter, and cuddled next to her, also falling asleep.

Noelle's POV

Why had I had the urge to help this dragon? It was as if something deep down told me I had to. But why?

If that evil dragon and jet thing come back, we are going to have to be ready. 

I pushed that thought away, and laid down next to the wounded dragon and the girl. I put my wing over them, and drifted off to sleep.